Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today (1091 Views)

Expert Advice: Most Profitable Use For 157hects Of Land In Ogun / EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 / Download Myfree Report To Learn How To Make Profitable Investment In Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by templegate: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
MOST PROFITABLE INVESTMENT OF ALL TIMES

Invest N98,000 and make 300-450k in 3months in Fish Farming. The total cost for producing 1000 table size of Fish in 3months is N98,000 (including fingerlins, pond rentage, feeds etc) and you sell for N450 to N500 per fish at exactly 3months. Just do the maths. Agric business is the most lucrative business of all times.

ABUJA AGRO-WEALTH TRAINING WORKSHOP

With the dwindling fortune in the Oil Sector and increase in the unemployemnt rate globally, wise people especially youths are now exploring Agric business and creating wealth for themselves.

You are hereby invited to a 5-Day Agric-Business training Workshop in Abuja.

THINGS TO LEARN:

* Various business opportunities Fish & Poultry Farming you never knew existed.

* Fish and Poultry farming - From Start to Finish

* Harvesting, Processing, Packaging and Marketing your produce successfully

* Feeds Formulation and Application

* Access to Over 20Billion Naira Agric funds in Nigerian Banks without collatera.

* Access to foreign markets with your produce.

* many more.

DATE : AUGUST 3RD - 7TH, 2015

VENUE: FED. CIVIL SERVICE CLUB, ALONG KADO EXPRESS, UTAKO, OPP. VIO MABUSHI OFFICE.

REGISTRATION FEE: N8000

The 1st 50 people will enjoy a discount of 20%.

For Participation, Call: 09094416773, 07045176454, 08146348777
e-mail: whitehallcomms@gmail.com

GET EMPOWERED AND CREATE WEALTH FOR YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
GNLD
Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by blaze2cool(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
should i say.......how real? and how much is needed for me to start up
Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by templegate: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=blaze2cool post=36323280]should i say.......how real? and how much is needed for me to start up [/quote

It is very real but unfortunately many Nigerians cannot see the opportunity.
Call 09094416773 to register for the workshop
Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by Apitch(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
In as much as I tried to mind my biz but my conscience kept flogging me so I'll have to talk now.
Please this is a BIG LIE, at the end of the day, participants will lose 8k and dive into the biz thinking it's a get rich quick venture and at the end of the day, they lose serious money and op would be far away by then
Op if what u are saying is possible, why not do the biz alone and leave people out of it.
I love mathemetics so let's do some
Pond renting --lemme dash it 10k
Fingerlings -- 10k
Water n miscelleneous -- another dash @10k
Feeding -- so u want to feed 1k fishes @68k?
Chai!
Another maths
Let's assume u have 100 attendants and they pay 8k totalling 800k
Why bother when one pond will give U 450-98 or even 100 to give 350k in 3months, so line 10ponds and make ur money and leave people out of ur scam.
Join Robonski's thread titled Hidden truth on catfish farming and learn fish farming from people willing to share without asking U to pay one naira
SCAMMER

4 Likes

Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by sessypgm(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pls i cant attend d seminar am in EKHTI STATE,How can i get th feed fomulation?
Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by vpaymoney(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Apitch:
In as much as I tried to mind my biz but my conscience kept flogging me so I'll have to talk now.
Please this is a BIG LIE, at the end of the day, participants will lose 8k and dive into the biz thinking it's a get rich quick venture and at the end of the day, they lose serious money and op would be far away by then
Op if what u are saying is possible, why not do the biz alone and leave people out of it.
I love mathemetics so let's do some
Pond renting --lemme dash it 10k
Fingerlings -- 10k
Water n miscelleneous -- another dash @10k
Feeding -- so u want to feed 1k fishes @68k?
Chai!
Another maths
Let's assume u have 100 attendants and they pay 8k totalling 800k
Why bother when one pond will give U 450-98 or even 100 to give 350k in 3months, so line 10ponds and make ur money and leave people out of ur scam.
Join Robonski's thread titled Hidden truth on catfish farming and learn fish farming from people willing to share without asking U to pay one naira
SCAMMER
Gbam!!! Apitch hiting the nail at the head since 1808....
Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by Apitch(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2015
vpaymoney:

Gbam!!! Apitch hiting the nail at the head since 1808....
Truth needs to be told bro!
I've read many online articles on fish including the Op's blog and most of them are deceiving, all they want is to sell U an e-book of what they read too.
Most practical farmers don't have time to right 2-books or organise seminars, if they want to teach U, they invite U to their farm and they teach U what works for them.

1 Like

Re: Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today by wisefizz(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
98k to feed 1000 fishes to table size? M I dreaming?

I laff in Swahili

Pls don't fall for this oooo..

Pure SCAMMER... Get a life bro...

(1) (Reply)

NPK And Urea Fertilizer Available For Import At Factory Price. / Buyers Of Palm Oil In Ibadan, Ilorin And Lagos Lets Meet Here / See The Fish We Caught At VGC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.