Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Gop Strategy For Success - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Gop Strategy For Success (955 Views)

Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments / GOP candidate Carson: A Muslim Shouldn't Be President / The Gop Governors Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2009
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
The party of NO.
No to Democrats.
No to Obama.
No to stimulus.
No to workers.
No to all Americans.
No to bipartisanship.
No answers - no remedies - no accountability - no acceptance of rsponsibility.
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2009
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2009
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2009
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by bawomolo(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2009
the fiscal responsibility part is true, it's funny how republicans are magically concerned about the budget deficit. Wasn't the deficit an issue when Bush was funding wars while throwing tax cuts left and right? They had no problem borrowing from Japan and China but now they are screaming protectionism. BS
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by TayoD1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2009
@Davidylan,

I am sure you are smart enough to know that virtually all those cuts were taken out of context.
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by RichyBlacK(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Davidylan,

I am sure you are smart enough to know that virtually all those cuts were taken out of context.

GOP apologist! grin

Everybody knows that the GOP wants Obama's policies to fail so that they can scream 'I told you so!" like kindergarten girls. grin
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by TayoD1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2009
@RichyBlack,

GOP apologist!
Thank you, DNC apologist! grin

Everybody knows that the GOP wants Obama's policies to fail so that they can scream 'I told you so!" like kindergarten girls.
Is that anything new?  Did the DNC want Bush to succeed while the President?
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2009
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by preselect(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
lol

GOP . . grin grin grin grin

tha party of evil men and women grin grin grin
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2009
Mirka Brezinsky said - "i think its time for new leadership just because they need clean leadership" . . . any more proof that this conservative pundits are absolute airheads?
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by preselect(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2009
i hate morning joe. but i find myself watching it. this guy tries to dominate the show and wont let mika be as free as she may want to. but he is better than the guy on fox news anyway. morning joe devoted so much time to obama's laugh on ''60 mins'' interview. but made little effort in discussing real issues touched by the interview.

anyway, i thought he may have taken a greater effort to discuss the gop formular for economic emancipation grin the party of lincoln, has become a den of thieves.
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2009
pres elect . . . Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchannan are two reasons i no longer bother with Morning Joe, it is nothing but conservative talking points and outright irrelevancies (the president's laugh rather than real issues).

Dont expect them to discuss the GOP budget. The show is not about issues.
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by preselect(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2009
oh, dont even remind me of pat buchanan. such a shameless old man. i thought he'll have depression after obama won (like kobojunkie did grin ) but the guy is back . . talking rubbish . . all the time . . .at that age. anywhere i see him, i change channel.

if he was soo good, why didnt he win election? why didnt he win when he contested. one of his great-great-great-great- . . . . . . . . great grand uncles was voted the worst president in US history. for allowing america to derail into civil war on his watch, leaving it to lincoln to handle.
Re: The Gop Strategy For Success by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2009
pres-elect:

oh, dont even remind me of pat buchanan. such a shameless old man. i thought he'll have depression after obama won (like kobojunkie did grin ) but the guy is back . . talking rubbish . . all the time . . .at that age. anywhere i see him, i change channel.

if he was soo good, why didnt he win election? why didnt he win when he contested. one of his great-great-great-great- . . . . . . . . great grand uncles was voted the worst president in US history. for allowing america to derail into civil war on his watch, leaving it to lincoln to handle.

that makes 2 of us.

(1) (Reply)

Citizens of SWISS to get $2,800 / United States Navy New $4.4 Billion Destroyer ''invisible'' To Any Enemy Radar. / This Is Just A Little Example Of What Living In Venezuela Feels Like, Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.