Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures (44660 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Over the weekend, sultry Nollywood actress, Collette Orji exchanged marital vows with her handsome husband, Michael Ugochukwu, a businessman from Enugu State.

The bride was looking glam in her wedding gown as she stepped to the altar to say ‘I do’ to her man.

Some stars in the entertainment industry made their presence felt as they honoured and added glamour to the wedding of one of their own.

Here are few pictures from the event.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34732/14/pictures-from-star-actress-collette-orjis-wedding.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
More

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by redgem(f): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34732/14/pictures-from-star-actress-collette-orjis-wedding.html

Beautiful bride and I love the concept

Hahahaha first to comment after the op..*dancing shoki*

Meanwhile

Congratulations on your wedding, "May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together and May your union be as colorful and bright as your wedding
images I'm seeing above grin"

12 Likes

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by dubylhover(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
y wud lala make a post and still b ftc na angry,later they wud start blaming a man who wants to b president and minister d samv time smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by INTROVERT(f): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Lovexme(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Who? I don't watch Nollywood movies, so don't know her.

Not even a picture. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Bonapart(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hope it won't last for two days... just praying
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Feranmicharles(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is the so called wife a virginundecided

If not...lipsrsealed y marrying left over

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by osjoshua(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
hope she be vaaagin grin....
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by mencade5(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
she has finally caught a mugu after sampling....banging.....and sucking so many preeeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by idongesit88: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good, let me not hear it break or divorce after three weeks, chessssssss!
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by coolestrogue(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
You struggling these days, what is the problem?

8 Likes

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by osjoshua(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
I go wish u happy married life the next 3-4yrs time,cos the man no happy..... the man is like:what have I done,who jazz me grin
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by SylarsMcQuins: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Happy for her, hope this lasts longer than 2yrs and why get married only to file for divorce later.
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by kenedy175(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Who's she? Can't remember the last time I watched any nollywood movie.

Wishing her a happily married life sha
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by donholy28(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why is her husband not smiling?

4 Likes

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ama80(f): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Did anyone see d pics.
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ama80:
Did anyone see d pics.

Na question mark I de see o!! So I went to the blog, na only 2 pishure de dere!! And the dude was just frowning like kilode! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by admax(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
ok
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Judolisco(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
He looks uptight

1 Like

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by osjoshua(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
kenedy175:
Who's she? Can't remember the last time I watched any nollywood movie.

Wishing her a happily married life sha

2 Likes

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Afrocatalyst: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Congrats
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by golddiamond860: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Hope it won't last for two days... just praying
honestly..... Bt y did u comment wat I want to comment u be winch?
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by chukslawrence(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
The love of lalasticlala's post is the beginning of making fp
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ama80(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Etisalat has shamed me cry
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by osjoshua(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
donholy28:
Why is her husband not smiling?
because He has come to his senses......big mistake...
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by damiloladuke1: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
sweet

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by guekele: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
this is great, and am so happy
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ndkings1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wheres the photo?

1 Like

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Congrats, God bless your home

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / 9ice Shares Cute Photo With His Twin Daughters / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looking Take Away In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.