Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,729 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Actress, Monalisa Chinda Concludes Production Of Her TV Show ‘you&i’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Monalisa Chinda Concludes Production Of Her TV Show ‘you&i’ (689 Views)

Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) / Checkout Actress Monalisa Chinda's New Look In These Magnificent Photos / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Monalisa Chinda Concludes Production Of Her TV Show ‘you&i’ by OgamadamTv(f): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
The beautiful light skinned Nollywood actress and entrepreneur took a break from acting to focus on bringing her Talk Show titled ‘You & I with Monalisa’ to life. About her talk show, she said

“It’s great to be challenged again at this exciting phase of my career with the privilege to present something fresh and original,”
“We’re dealing with everything engaging, enriching and life-changing including some of the pitfalls we get into as a people, and ultimately how do we get out of them?”

She has concluded production and the show is set to air from 1st of August 2015 on Saturdays @ 1pm on TVC and Sunday’s @ 10pm on AIT

Proudly supported by the Niger Delta Development Commission.

http://ogamadamtv.com/blog/2015/07/27/monalisa-chindas-concludes-production-of-her-tv-show-youi/

1 Share

Re: Actress, Monalisa Chinda Concludes Production Of Her TV Show ‘you&i’ by slimbless(f): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Everybody just wan do show

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Black Rich & Famous (chosen Crabs) / Breaking! Fast Rising Five Star Music Artist Skiibii, 22, Collapses And Dies / Is Peter Okoye Going Solo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.