Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation (679 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation by haryodejy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Enetimi Alfred Odom better known as Timaya who is being accused of Rap£ by an American based lady, Shella has opened up on what really happened between her and the woman.In a statement, Timaya admitted having S£x withShella but claims it was consensual and not Rap£ as she is claiming now.
The singer revealedthat trouble started when he turned down Shella’srequest to attend his Atlanta show with him as acouple.In statement released in the aftermath of the allegations, Timaya said: ‘I have been talking with this girl for about one year and its funny how someone you think you know can act very hungry and low.how can i leave Nigeria and go to America where the law works to Rap£ anyone? Am I crazy?‘ This girl who had been promising to blow out my brains with S£x when she sees me begged to see me when she knew i was in town but i didnt know that she had a hidden agenda. I agreed to see her and she came to my hotel in Atlanta andwe got down for real .When we were done and we were chilling,I got a call from my manager that we needed to start preparing for a show.
She asked to go with me to the show as a couple buti said no and told her i was there to work.’More details to follow…

Re: I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation by Demmzy15(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation by nerodenero: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Breeze don blow, we don see FowlYansh grin
FowlYansh:
Re: I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation by docmoses(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
tor
Re: I Had S£x With Her But It Wasn’t Rap£ – Timaya Opens Up On Rap£ Allegation by yrret: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
And then...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Women Tie ‘juju’ Around Poles To Scare PHCN Officials (PHOTOS) / Photos: Nicki Minaj And Her Mum Pose For A Pic / Do You Remember This Nigerian TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.