Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts (20805 Views)

WAEC Threatens To Withhold Results Of Candidates In 19 States Over N4b Debt / WAEC To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts / WAEC Threatens To Withhold May/june 2015 Results Over Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by butanep(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Daniel058:
well it's a private school, we paid for everything, ranging from the sit we sat for exam etc.

I don't know how to start explaining everything in details. ... Ebonyi state is different, we don't have money but value education, that's why. . Some people moves from here to bayelsa, cross river state because it's cheaper there..
Even if it's a private school. If you have to pay for sit or whatever... it means that was not your school initially. The school you attended from SS1 to SS3 will not ask you to pay for sit during examination.

The last time I checked, WAEC charges less than 15k for each candidate enrollment. Is it that kind of private school located inside the bush? So even if you pay for the floor you stood on, 100k is just too much abeg... there must be something special about the school, which might probably be it's malpractice agenda. I just guess...

What is different about Ebonyi state? State of such nature should have very low examination fee compare to the south. The. Standard of living and cost of living in that state is low, so things are ought to be cheap ranging from school fees, enrollment etc... so don't begin to patronize the state with the value of education.

What do you mean by Ebonyi state value Education? Come to the south and see the way people invest in education, you will know Ebonyi is learning. But this your investing is unwise...

My waec, neco, jamb and post ume form didn't sum up to 50k. I made good and excellent results. Then you enroll just waec for 100k.

If you didn't have 7A's in that exam, you wasted the money abeg.

Abi you nor sabi book?
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
micTp2:
Again.

In my day we paid for our waec exams even though it was a govt school, students should be allowed to choose either waec or neco, and not forced to do both, this is nothing but a scam by the govt and bankers.
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by Daniel058(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2015
butanep:
Even if it's a private school. If you have to pay for sit or whatever... it means that was not your school initially. The school you attended from SS1 to SS3 will not ask you to pay for sit during examination.

The last time I checked, WAEC charges less than 15k for each candidate enrollment. Is it that kind of private school located inside the bush? So even if you pay for the floor you stood on, 100k is just too much abeg... there must be something special about the school, which might probably be it's malpractice agenda. I just guess...

What is different about Ebonyi state? State of such nature should have very low examination fee compare to the south. The. Standard of living and cost of living in that state is low, so things are ought to be cheap ranging from school fees, enrollment etc... so don't begin to patronize the state with the value of education.

What do you mean by Ebonyi state value Education? Come to the south and see the way people invest in education, you will know Ebonyi is learning. But this your investing is unwise...

My waec, neco, jamb and post ume form didn't sum up to 50k. I made good and excellent results. Then you enroll just waec for 100k.

If you didn't have 7A's in that exam, you wasted the money abeg.

Abi you nor sabi book?
remember I said almost.. . I was an external candidate, WAEC registration alone is 37k..

And which year did you do those things. .. Some people's pay up to whooping some of 500k, just to be given admission,hope you know ?
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by butanep(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Daniel058:
remember I said almost.. . I was an external candidate, WAEC registration alone is 37k..

And which year did you do those things. .. Some people's pay up to whooping some of 500k, just to be given admission,hope you know ?
"External candidate" I thought as much... what happened to your school you attended from SS1 or you don't trust your knowledge, so you decided to source for a cheap way of passing your exams?

Why will I pay 500k just to gain admission? Even as corrupt as a our universities , some still admit candidate based on merit.

So I will advised you to take your time to study your books very well. If you study well, you will pay less. You won’t have to pass through back doors.
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by suzzy16(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
butanep:
my dear I just tire for that guy oooo...
k
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by free13: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by Daniel058(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
butanep:
"External candidate" I thought as much... what happened to your school you attended from SS1 or you don't trust your knowledge, so you decided to source for a cheap way of passing your exams?

Why will I pay 500k just to gain admission? Even as corrupt as a our universities , some still admit candidate based on merit.

So I will advised you to take your time to study your books very well. If you study well, you will pay less. You won’t have to pass through back doors.
brother, it's not about how many hours u studied, there are examimination centers already tagged "MALPRACTISE CENTER" it's not because of of their general intellectual laziness,those handling the state WAEC BOARD are extremely corrupt. . They believe we must always come back as long as they keep failing us, also they have lion share from those private school they sponsors. .

Just thank God you are lucky to be where you are. .

Why malpractice, if I'm quite sure I have interest in furthering my education??
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by butanep(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Daniel058:
brother, it's not about how many hours u studied, there are examimination centers already tagged "MALPRACTISE CENTER" it's not because of of their general intellectual laziness,those handling the state WAEC BOARD are extremely corrupt. . They believe we must always come back as long as they keep failing us, also they have lion share from those private school they sponsors. .

Just thank God you are lucky to be where you are. .

Why malpractice, if I'm quite sure I have interest in furthering my education??
No problem bro...

Wish you all the best...
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks to www.myexponaija.com for helping me in my waec, neco and jamb cbt exams..... Visit to benefit your own
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by chalxdon(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Daniel058:
ur comment here is of no value man, u ve said all you think . ..

I'm not you, I wont be you and can never pray to be like you. .

Remember respect reciprocates ... if ve chosen to insult yourself, be ready to get it in double fold..

Whatever, learn how to respect others no matter your ur intellectual, financial status..

I just want to tell you, I'm not happy with your comment.. Thanks to God it's not based on real facts..
Sorry about my comment. Meanwhile, there was no disrespect intended. I am just wondering why you'll be ordering WAEC to give you what you paid for, after spending 100k. I understand your situation. However, let me give you some good news....WAEC is just bluffing. They will release all the results. I wish you success bro
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by Daniel058(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2015
chalxdon:

Sorry about my comment. Meanwhile, there was no disrespect intended. I am just wondering why you'll be ordering WAEC to give you what you paid for, after spending 100k. I understand your situation. However, let me give you some good news....WAEC is just bluffing. They will release all the results. I wish you success bro
Thanks wink
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Register your WAEC once with us and fly out once..... For contacts visit www.myexponaija.com
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by ibolomo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Daniel058:
its a private school

We paid for everything including the sits we sat for the exam. .
U won't understand
And what gives you the impression that I won't understand? ANYWAYS, thank your luck and the kindheartedness of waec for releasing your result. Btw, how was the result?
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by Daniel058(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
ibolomo:

And what gives you the impression that I won't understand? ANYWAYS, thank your luck and the kindheartedness of waec for releasing your result. Btw, how was the result?
I thank God
Re: WAEC Threatens To Withhold 19 States Results Over Debts by ibolomo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Daniel058:
I thank God
how many credits? How many A's? How many F's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship / Upper View From OAU Matriculation At Amphi Theatre. Acting VC absent / UNICAL Students Confronted With "Nigerian Youth Are Lazy" Question In Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.