Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH (658 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status / Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH by NwaBiafra6: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
I heard the rumour about three Igbos supplying arms to bokoharam being caught some two months ago but discarded the rumour because it was not in the news. But surprisingly today I saw the story on Nairaland.
Now i have few questions to ask.
(1) Are those 'arm dealers' not Nigerians? why not say 3 Nigerians supplying arms to bokoharam were caught? It is one Nigeria when the news is good but...
(2) Let's agree that the three traders were actually caught, how did you know they were actually supplying arms to bokoharam and not any other individual or group merchant?
must you force them to agree they were taking the arms to bokoharam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH by shalomm: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH by babyfaceafrica: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
K
Re: Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH by AnambraDota: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
NwaBiafra6:
I heard the rumour about about three igbos supplying arms to bokoharm being cut some two months ago but discarded the rumour because it was not in the news. But surprisingly today I saw the story on Nairaland.
(1) Are those 'arm daalers' not Nigerians? why not say 3 Nigerians supplying arms to bokoharam were caught? It is one Nigeria when the news is good but...
(2) Let's agree that the three traders were actually caught, how did you know they were actually supplying arms to bokoharam and not any other individual or group merchant?

Nwanne those guys need to be celebrated to be sincere, when we say Igbos are powerful some ndi ofe will be running their agbomouth.

Do you see how we are supplying Boko Haram Muslims arm to destroy their land, South West hold your peace we are coming grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH by disumusa: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
NwaBiafra6:
I heard the rumour about about three igbos supplying arms to bokoharm being cut some two months ago but discarded the rumour because it was not in the news. But surprisingly today I saw the story on Nairaland.
(1) Are those 'arm daalers' not Nigerians? why not say 3 Nigerians supplying arms to bokoharam were caught? It is one Nigeria when the news is good but...
they are not nigerian they are ibos
Re: Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH by disumusa: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
AnambraDota:

Nwanne those guys need to be celebrated to be sincere, when we say Igbos are powerful some ndi ofe will be running their agbomouth.

Do you see how we are supplying Boko Haram Muslims arm to destroy their land, South West hold your peace we are coming grin grin grin grin
is that type of criminal act ibo use to celebrate,that is bad.
Re: Questions To Ask About The 3 Igbos Supplying Arms To BH by PedroJP(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
AnambraDota:

Yea, those muslims in South West must show us say them be believers true true and not infidels. Abi dem no want virgins ?

South West no b place name, make nobody qquote me to talk rubbish, unless u from there or dem relate u unto zoo reltionship.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva / Pakistan Stumbles Upon Its 'biggest' Child Abuse Case / Nigerians Running Nigerian Things In Ohio USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.