Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pls Help Me With Basic Explanation Of This Question. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me With Basic Explanation Of This Question. (398 Views)

Best Answer To This Question At ATM Point. "Are You The Last Person"? / Explanation Of The Mystery Behind This Image / Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Basic Explanation Of This Question. by Youngmular1: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is second class upper possible for the person whose level 1,2,3,4 cgpa is 1.point but is grade are a,b,c in most his course after second year spill over?
Re: Pls Help Me With Basic Explanation Of This Question. by OsoDupe(f): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
No, even if the person make A in all courses through the final year, he/she will not attain second class upper.

(1) (Reply)

before getting married / How Much Does It Cost To Do Masters In FUTO / University Of Ilorin Ilorin(unilorin)post UTME Form,school Of Nursing Form,direc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.