Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (42878 Views)

"Why Patience Jonathan Withdrew Cash From Skye Bank" - Barrister Charles Ogboli / Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by udemzyudex(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
vecman22:
Cos her husband is a thief....
Him thief your papa money abi?

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by chichriso: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
k
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by DoroMega: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Everything is now blamed on APC, when PMB stopped his family from using the Jet. PD.Pigs didnt complain.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Explain why someone who caused this country so much shame and embarrassment by her ill-mannered conduct was disallowed from using The VIP Lounge (if true)? You just
kidding! tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by wokomabest(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
vecman22:
has he stolen more than your peasant father?

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Senjuchiha: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
vecman22:
n ur burukutu sippin senile dullardihnno is a saint...oh bitch please!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by MabraO: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Typical barcanista thread asking silly questions
Pdp re losing their relevance always asking irrelevant question
Wot kinda opposition re dey sef

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by hensben(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
bigerboy200:
The PMB i know doesn't have time to answer stupid questions...if i were to APC spokesman,I'll leave PDP to keep wailing..They are worth giving any reply,corruption has blocked their common sense of reasoning....''A FOOL WILL ALWAYS WANNA DRAG U DOWN TO HIS LEVEL SO AS TO BEAT U WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF BEING A FOOL..PDP are fools aswear...
they are really big fools.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Senjuchiha: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
vecman22:
n ur burukutu sippin senile dullardihnno is a saint...oh bi.tch please!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Damjoy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
morbeta:
What happened to her is law of retributive justice.

You could have used a simpler term. The wailing wailers would be affected by this now na

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by hensben(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Government of humiliation. APC is Nigeria's biggest mistake
the only mistake I make and I'm proud of it. Lord I thank you.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vanquay:
I have a Crush on Her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Ambition. Mama don't vex that's what you would have done too perhaps worse. Power is gone stop chasing after it.

Its time to be like Aisha And cook for your Husband and give him quality Blow***s. It goes a long way in your happiness undecided undecided undecided
Accusation and counter accusation. When you compare PDP and APC, there is NO significant difference except the NAME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by nickxtra(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
PDP should know that going by her antecedents, Patience Jonathan does not deserve any respect.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Exactly they are all crooks
omojoshy:
Accusation and counter accusation. When you compare PDP and APC, there is NO significant difference except the NAME.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by tefund(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
i think the press should stop heating the polity with these crapy news
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Allee90: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
PDP belongs to only minorities in Naijah SS & SE. No minority will ever rule majority!!!
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by dklex(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
CR77:
APC is a big scam 2 nigeria
in what way ?
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by amazingspiderma: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Centurion13:
I swear you must be Nigeria greatest joke and mistake.
For pitching your tent with thieves that ran our country aground you must be a joke

I have a simple question?

Must everyone support APC?
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by tefund(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
God bless you,you gat photographic memory. .this is a lesson for our politicians to stop misbehaving while in office

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by vecman22(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
CR77:
Mumu

You pig,dnt mention me again...
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by vecman22(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Senjuchiha:
n ur burukutu sippin senile dullardihnno is a saint...oh bi.tch please!!!!!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by vecman22(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
wokomabest:
has he stolen more than your peasant father?

Thunder fire you... GEJ is a thief, deal with it

2 Likes

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by vecman22(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
CR77:
Mumu

Pig dnt mention me again.. GEJ is a thief, deal with it
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by porka: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=13pt]It's just four years.

Buhari's wife's time will come.

Even though no one 'humiliated' Turai Yaradua after all she did trying to plung Nigeria into war then.

But it's better to wait for the appropriate time.

The world will not come to an end. [/size]
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by segzicres(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
they should first how a whole first lady could lack basic communication skills

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Government of humiliation. APC is Nigeria's biggest mistake
I'm beginning to regret why I joined the CHANGE chanters. God dey shaa
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Realist2: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Op put up the full PDP press release.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Brightology2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Did he steal ur misreable life
vecman22:
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by charlycharles(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
MsZeezah:
PDP are getting quite jobless. They haven't quite mastered the art of being the opposition..... I mean, if you don't have anything good to say, why say it at all?

I am not saying they should not talk, but must they put out releases on every issue? They are fast becoming a joke in Nigeria. I guess that Metuh guy has to earn his pay, which mean making a mockery of his party just so he can look busy. Nawa for Nigeria oo. God help us!!
Must u vomit even when it is obvious that u cant comprehend well constructed write up of this calibre. just do d needful and shut dat poo up if u see no points in such master piece.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by MsZeezah: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
charlycharles:

Must u vomit even when it is obvious that u cant comprehend well constructed write up of this calibre. just do d needful and shut dat poo up if u see no points in such master piece.
I won't dignify you with an answer good enough to give you sleepless nights. You're already confused as it is. Bye
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Rexnegro(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pdp mumu o , asking stupid question on behalf of the worst ever unconstitutional first lady who speaks her own invented English. Million dey hungry they no ask why on their behalf o na nonsense woman they de ask.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
kross101:
What is there to explain? Her office is not recognised by the constitution so she's not entitled to any preferential or VIP treatment...shikena....tho I miss d woman nd her English sha.
You no miss her reach me. May her husband D**k "lives on"

Next time make she no "waka come" Airport alone, simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.