Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori (2035 Views)

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Missing Boy On Front Page Found(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Rhyle(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
See the devilics act of a boy on a 4 year old in Oto Awori. These worl is getting to an end.

Parents please watch and monitor your children closely.

Source: m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207213150387988&id=1260325296&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6176299535549665712%3Amf_story_key.4183556677126702849%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Slimzjoe(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Cadamlk: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is this guy a cannibal or what?Ghosh!!!
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by blackmartial(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
What the hell is all these nonsense! There should be a legislative and legal revolution in this country to punish all these insane acts.

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Sabadon(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
for this same life wen we dey so ooo,y is man so unkind to mankind even cannibalistic animals won't degenerate so low to do this to their own specie...y always humans....I b no dey insult o,bt d kind thunder wen go fire this guy never dey in existence
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by thorpido(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
I guess this is the same corpse i saw today.The police brought him to the morgue at my station.
I heard the mother left him with a neighbour because she fell into labour and some boys kidnapped him and killed him.
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wait what's that? shocked
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Khd95(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Dis guy is no specie of d manKIND.

Na otueke thunder go baricade ur destiny..wtf

2 Likes

Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Ewuro4: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2015
thorpido:
I guess this is the same corpse i saw today.The police brought him to the morgue at my station.
I heard the mother left him with a neighbour because she fell into labour and some boys kidnapped him and killed him.

*covers mouth*

Lord have mercy on every members our family !
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Kimoni: 1:09am On Jul 28, 2015
thorpido:

You guys are trying ooo
How do you eat with these kind of things you see everyday??
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by yetseyi(f): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2015
I guess this is the same story my mum and neighbor told me yesterday.

Some people are saying that its possible the guy was possessed by a demon and was not aware of what he was doing till he did it. What the yorubas call eedi or something like that

@thorpido do you work at Badagry general?
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by thorpido(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Ewuro4:

*covers mouth*

Lord have mercy on every members our family !
Amen o.One has to be very careful at this time.So much evil in the hearts of people.
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by yorubadelta(f): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Lord have mercy cry
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by thorpido(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Kimoni:

You guys are trying ooo
How do you eat with these kind of things you see everyday??
One gets used to it over time.In medical school,when you start anatomy practicals,you get put off by the smell and the corpses but by the time you are done with the session,you could chew gum while in there.
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. He chop the boy?? He's probably possessed shocked shocked... Strange

Who did the mother of the little boy leave him with? ? angry
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by thorpido(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
yetseyi:

Some people are saying that its possible the guy was possessed by a demon and was not aware of what he was doing till he did it. What the yorubas call eedi or something like that

Yea

I don't think it was a case of just being possessed.The head was cut off,the belly ripped open(don't know if he took out the heart or another organ)and cut off the privates.It must have been a ritual job.
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Ralphlauren(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2015
yetseyi:

This aint no "edi".

It's a well calculated/well thought through move to murder the innocent child for financial gains.

The wicked bastard also sliced off the innocent boy's privates.
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Pidggin(f): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Seriously??
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by dubylhover(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
reminds me of hannibal lecter grin
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by Kimoni: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
thorpido:
One gets used to it over time.In medical school,when you start anatomy practicals,you get put off by the smell and the corpses but by the time you are done with the session,you could chew gum while in there.

The Lord is your strength oo

Issshhhh
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
thorpido:
Yea

I don't think it was a case of just being possessed.The head was cut off,the belly ripped open(don't know if he took out the heart or another organ)and cut off the privates.It must have been a ritual job.
are you guys sure that teenage boy did it?
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by thorpido(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
cococandy:
are you guys sure that teenage boy did it?
The statement I got from the mouth of one of the police officers who brought the corpse was that the crime was committed by a group of young boys and that some of them have been apprehended.

Very young boys are doing terrible things now.You will be amazed what some secondary school boys re up to nowadays.
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
thorpido:
The statement I got from the mouth of one of the police officers who brought the corpse was that the crime was committed by a group of young boys and that some of them have been apprehended.

Very young boys are doing terrible things now.You will be amazed what some secondary school boys re up to nowadays.

What are we going to do? cry crychineke.
What's responsible for this kind of behavior among young children? How did they not even feel anything while committing this horrendous crime?
Hei.

This is beyond normal. I'm so saddened.
Re: Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori by thorpido(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
cococandy:

What are we going to do? cry crychineke.
What's responsible for this kind of behavior among young children? How did they not even feel anything while committing this horrendous crime?
Hei.

This is beyond normal. I'm so saddened.
Poor parenting and evil associations.Some of these young boys just wander about like sheep without a shepherd and they get enticed.

The poor mother will be distraught.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck womanliness / Motherly Care Or Foolishness? / Who Can Refer Me To A Strong Man of God For A Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.