Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:40 AM

Intra University Transfer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intra University Transfer (1254 Views)

Inter University Transfer To Unilorin 2016/2017 / UNILORIN Inter-university Transfer Form Out For 2016/2017 / How Possible Is Intra University Transfer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intra University Transfer by Titugirl(f): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please I would like to know if it is possible to transfer from Rivers State University of Science and Technology to either University of Ibadan or Lagos State University, and the procedures involved if it is.
Re: Intra University Transfer by Humility017(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Titugirl:
Please I would like to know if it is possible to transfer from Rivers State University of Science and Technology to either University of Ibadan or Lagos State University, and the procedures involved if it is.

1 Like

Re: Intra University Transfer by Humility017(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Titugirl:
Re: Intra University Transfer by REDshouse(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Titugirl:
contact me on 07082985276
Re: Intra University Transfer by Olarewajub: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Titugirl:

Did you succeed with the inter university transfer?
Re: Intra University Transfer by Titugirl(f): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Olarewajub:

Did you succeed with the inter university transfer?
I lost interest coz i heard the process is really rigorous
Re: Intra University Transfer by Olarewajub: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Titugirl:
I lost interest coz i heard the process is really rigorous
Thank you for the response.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2015/2016 Admission List Is Out. / Can You Spot The Panda? / The Most Dangerous Chemical In The World...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.