Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. (964 Views)

My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / My Pastor Said Prayer Is Not The Key. / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by FrankDude: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Why do some girls behave like robots? angry
She told me yesterday that she quit , I asked her if she made the decision overnight, then she said because her pastor said having bf is a sin, except fiance, pls where is it in the bible. What sort of fish brain does some girls have like this? angry angry

This also applies to other things too, their pastor will tell them for instance its a sim to wear trouser, whereas there is no trouser in the bible, or maybe the pastor will say its a sin to give Ur husband Mouth Action, when there is no Mouth Action in the bible, angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2015
FrankDude:
She told me yesterday that she quit , I asked her if she made the decision overnight, then she said because her pastor said having bf is a sin, except fiance, pls where is it in the bible. What sort of fish brain does some girls have like this? angry angry

This also applies to other things too, their pastor will tell them for instance its a sim to wear trouser, whereas there is no trouser in the bible, or maybe the pastor will say its a sin to give Ur husband Mouth Action, when there is no Mouth Action in the bible, angry angry.
angry

HER PASTOR JUST SAVE YOU
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Badgers14: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Nonsense angry angry

Wasn't Jesus a "friend" of Mary Magdalene

End time pastors everywhere.... Every body is just forming God angry. I wish this was the old testament , so God will personally take care of all these fake pastorz, reverends e.t.c
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Mrbigman1(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2015
FrankDude:

Lmao.

No be sin before? Girls sha, when dey behave, I go dey ask weda no be god create dis ones? Dats y dey re called baby even at 30.

But mind u, dressing in an opposite sexs' attire is not acceptable in d bible. Check 2nd corinthians
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2015
FrankDude:

This is one reason that I don't believe in having a mentor(s), or leader(s) and me being a follower. This is because I don't want to behave like most robotic humans. OP,the question is what sort of trashy information do leaders pass to their followers??

FYI, it's not everything that is written in the Bible.
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by UyiIredia(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Oversabi dey worry dem.
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Iceflox(f): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry

HER PASTOR JUST SAVE YOU
rubbish!!!
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Iceflox:
rubbish!!!

LUBBISH!!!
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Iceflox(f): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
FrankDude:

Na remote control the pastor take dey control the girl.
a committed bf and gf relationship is far better than a marriage full of distrust and unhappiness, and the couple remain in bondage for life
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by vooks: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2015
FrankDude:

She was just looking for an excuse to get you off her back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by dd12345: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
THAT A VERY GOOD LADY...WHO WANT TO OBEY GOD...that is the heart that can follow God...that lady will make a good wife in future...becos she will be submissive...fornication whether you agree with it or not will always be a SIN...EVEN IF EVERYBODY DISAGREE WITH IT OR NOT...DOES NOT MAKE GOD CHANGE HIS MIND...@ YOUVE JUST LOST A WIFE MATERIAL...

1 Like

Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by onweson(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
My brother, the girl took a godly step. Bf as U called it is a sin in the sight of our God. U too repent and surrender to Jesus.
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by davien(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
I wonder how you can have any relationship without bf/gf,or will you just look at the person one day and decide to marry him/her?..

1 Like

Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Iceflox(f): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
dd12345:
THAT A VERY GOOD LADY...WHO WANT TO OBEY GOD...that is the heart that can follow God...that lady will make a good wife in future...becos she will be submissive...fornication whether you agree with it or not will always be a SIN...EVEN IF EVERYBODY DISAGREE WITH IT OR NOT...DOES NOT MAKE GOD CHANGE HIS MIND...@ YOUVE JUST LOST A WIFE MATERIAL...
rubbish wife material. wife material where nor know how to love. Na to hear pastors voice she sabi.
see now, she don loose her husband
Re: Imagine My Girl Quitting Because Her Pastor Said Bf Is A Sin. by Iceflox(f): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
davien:
I wonder how you can have any relationship without bf/gf,or will you just look at the person one day and decide to marry him/her?..
i wonder o

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of The Number 13&33 And An Eye-opener. / In Church With Your Wife, Pastor Says Repeat After Me / The Lord Will Fight For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.