Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K (1384 Views)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by Judith100: 2:50am On Jul 28, 2015
In an attempt to defend Kylie Jenner's relationship with rapper Tyga, Khloe K in an interview with Complex magazine said she too was sleeping with a guy in her 20s when she was just 16. She doesn't think it is fair that her 17 year old younger half-sister, has been criticized for dating 25-year-old musician Tyga because Kylie’s life is so different to that of most of her age mates. Here is what she said; Read more at http://judithfrank..com/2015/07/who-rocked-it-better-nicky-minaj-or.html
Re: At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by Kutunban: 2:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm! this girl is taking over the lime light from Kim oh.
Re: At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by preciousMI1(f): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
this family shaaaaa....
STC.... I dedicate this space to all dem lovers of keeping up with the Kardashians a d blah blah blah
Re: At 16, I Was F**king Someone In Their 20s-khloe K by anangboy(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
And they wonder why brothers use bullet proof condoms and still feel llike they gotta pull out.

(1) (Reply)

See The Rapper Who Trains Top Rappers In Nigeria Including Olamide / Man Needs 27 Stitches After Slicing His Penis To Look Like Egyptian God- PHOTOS / Why Are Female Nollywood Actresses Getting Richer Than Male Counterparts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.