Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Etisalat 70gb Free Without Rooting Of Phone Or Tweakin Of Imei - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etisalat 70gb Free Without Rooting Of Phone Or Tweakin Of Imei (553 Views)

Kemen Stylishly Shades Efe Over Change Of Phone Number / BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For / Very Hot: MTN Free 100GB Without Tweaking Or Need Of IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat 70gb Free Without Rooting Of Phone Or Tweakin Of Imei by SpyCies: 3:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Hello readers, I'm sure you are tired of wasting your money buying data. Some new tweaks just dropped and I'm gonna share it with you.
Etisalat 70gb and MTN 2gb without rooting of phones or tweaking of imei
I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and i think its high time i you people knw about it. Click here to get it http://www.spicegists.com/2015/07/etisalat-7ogb-data-free.html
Re: Etisalat 70gb Free Without Rooting Of Phone Or Tweakin Of Imei by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 28, 2015
pls drop d gist here kwag4all@gmail.com, frm NL

(1) (Reply)

Popular OAP Sacked Over Making Comments Against David Mark / Music: D’banj Ft. Reminisce – The King Is Here (rap Competition) / Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.