Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment (2920 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment by Especial(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2006
Check out
www.darwin.com.ng
Sales/Advert representatives required with at least 2 years experience.

www.estherbt.com
Its a recruitment/staffing agency.Hope it gets to meet your needs.

Bless u all.
Re: Recruitment by macdelene(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2006
hello u,
Is it that u don't know that the second address www.estherbt.com are fraudsters? or are u their representative? ,i am advicing u to beware of such fake employment agencies .They will be investigated by EFCC SOON
Re: Recruitment by jenney(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2006
Pls u guys should not apply to this Esterbert, they are Original 419ners, they have played me b/f. fellow nairaland members, Be Wise ooooooooooooo
Re: Recruitment by onabajo(f): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2006
it is true estherbreakthrough and some other ones such as lastra geoservice are 419 nainas. PLEASE BEWARE
Re: Recruitment by tijannydot(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
like i always say, we should be very careful in the way and manner we apply to some of these devil's incarnate that wil;l want to capitalize on our urgent search for employment to extort us. NEMESIS shall catch up with them . peace .
Re: Recruitment by Star99: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2006
Pleae Nairalanders for your safety and peace, avoid Esterbreakthrough and such as Nurameks or sthg like that, they are just out there to SAP the little money u ve in the reserve all in the name of giving u job, I was once their unfortunate prey, PLS BEWARE!
Re: Recruitment by Especial(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2006
My apologies about the estherberakthrough site .Thank you for the info
Re: Recruitment by lanly: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2006
ish! may efcc catch all dem fraudsters. angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Exercise Has Been Cancelled / Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification / Who Has Heard Hayat Kimya Factory Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.