Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike (1299 Views)

''I Will Remarry Soon'' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals In New Interview / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by StevinMorgan(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Nollywood’s acclaimed Queen of Controversy, Tontochukwu Dikeh, has once again confirmed that she is ready to get married.

The Rivers State born actress-cum-singer, in a latest Facebook post, said she’s found the real man after her heart and would soon hit the altar.

Although the ‘Sugar Rush’ crooner did not state the name of the Mr. Right or the exact time and date of the marriage but promised to keep her fans posted as events unfold.

A visibly elated Dikeh wrote, “Hi Guys, The Big Announcement for the day. I have finally found Love. and I am about to get married soon. I am sure my real fans are happy for me. I just decided to let you know this morning that the rumors are true. Yaah!

This is the second time the actress is confirming her marriage plan as DAILY POST recalls that during a recent weekly TV show – My Africa podcast, she told the host, Andre Blaze of her decision to settle down.

She also revealed the wedding will be taking place soon. “I can tell you now that the wedding will take place anytime soon” she added.

The Nollywood bad girl generated buzz in the media recently after unveiling the identity of her Mr. X, who is believed to be married with children.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/27/i-have-finally-found-love-im-getting-married-soon-tonto-dike/?wt=4

Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by cerzo(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Congrats in advance..hope that's nt a publicity stunt
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by heykims(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
..all this nollynude stars sef!
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by femiranking28(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Who cares
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by StevinMorgan(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Some ladies cause this problems for themselves, they say they need a guy with six packs, handsome, tall, rich, humble, Godfearing..if you need someone like that just wait for jesus his coming very soon, Lets be frank how many of your fathers have six packs? If you like don't humble your self like ur mother, Your marriage case will become prayer point. grin
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by jimohibrahim(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Ha! Thank God oooo
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by Whizzcute(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by preciousMI1(f): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2015
it's not new....
one day one story...
today u have a Mr X and tomorrow you hear Tonto dike's Mr X now her EX....
please save the soonest ish and allow us hear d wedding bells ourselves from someone else...
meanwhile you even young to b sounding desperate..

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by powerfulsettingz: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
FRONT CASE
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
PLS let her go and sit down 4 where contains her, dat was wat oda female celebs said bt where are dey today? jumping 4rm one prick to anoda, d best advice i will gv to her is to get pregnant 4 airforce1 even without a relationship so she can bcome a mom so dat she can have a rest of mind and at d same time give airforce1's album d attention he is craving 4.
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by angelTI(f): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next!
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by UnknownT: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Mercy Johnson still dey wait for the marriage
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by kreamidiva(f): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
I hope she's not under any kind of pressure.
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by StevinMorgan(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch:
PLS let her go and sit down 4 where contains her, dat was wat oda female celebs said bt where are dey today? jumping 4rm one prick to anoda, d best advice i will gv to her is to get pregnant 4 airforce1 even without a relationship so she can bcome a mom so dat she can have a rest of mind and at d same time give airforce1's album d attention he is craving 4.

where is airforce1? grin yawa dey oh
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
All the best.
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
preciousMI1:
it's not new....
one day one story...
today u have a Mr X and tomorrow you hear Tonto dike's Mr X now her EX....
please save the soonest ish and allow us hear d wedding bells ourselves from someone else...
meanwhile you even young to b sounding desperate..
Her life her business. Hope u will mind yours too. No offence.
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by blesoh(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Whch one is tontochukwu,lol. I tot she hiddenly married MR X
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by preciousMI1(f): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Her life her business. Hope u will mind yours too. No offence.

undecided undecided
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=preciousMI1 post=36349151]

undecided undecided No offence ma'am grin
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by preciousMI1(f): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=sameer1212 post=36349528][/quote]
noted sameer1212
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
preciousMI1:

noted sameer1212
Ok. Nice pics though,U are beautiful kiss
Re: I Have Finally Found Love, I’m Getting Married Soon – Tonto Dike by pretydiva(f): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Who bleeping cares undecided...

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Had Sex With D'banj - Tonto Dikeh / Pregnant Lady Goes Online To Look For A Man Who She Had One Night Stand With / Is Praiz Dating Chidinma ? | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.