Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon (943 Views)

Tinubu Plan Is Working...buhari Going !going !!gone!!! / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo) / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by sayyid(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is set
to visit his Cameroonian counterpart Paul
Biya over the issue of Boko Haram insurgency
ravaging both countries.
This was disclosed on Monday, July 27, by
the presidential spokesman Femi Adesina,
Vanguard reports.
“President Buhari is going to Cameroon on
Wednesday. He will hold talks with President
Biya on arrival and the issue of Boko Haram will
be central in their discussion.”
“The visit is part of the consultation on the
Boko Haram insurgency. He was to have gone
on the visit in June but for the invitation to
Germany by the G7.”
Another media representative of President
Buhari, Garba Shehu confirmed the
information saying:
“The one-day visit to Cameroon aims to build a
strong regional alliance to confront Boko
Haram.”
It should be recalled that great hopes are
being put upon the Multi-National Joint Task
Force, which is expected to start the new
stage in anti-terrorism war in the
region. Without giving details on the
deployment of regional troops, Shehu, however
said it “will still be at the end of this month”.
This weekend both countries fell under Boko
Haram attacks. On Saturday a 12-year-old girl
was used for a suicide bombing in Cameroon’s
Maroua, with at least 18 people killed. On the
next day a powerful blast in Nigeria’s
Damaturu claimed no fewer than 15 lives
Source:Naij news

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by HungerBAD: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
This is a President taking the fight to the enemies.

Good Job President Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by cerzo(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Must he cee them face to face..my travelling president oooo...If It was in the military regime,by now coup plot will be taking place cuz of his excessive travels

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by wapSmart(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Good one sir. Any thing that will destroy these monsters is always welcome.

GOD bless PMB/VP

GOD bless nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by Flets: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2015
OK
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by Brightology2(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Go do wetin again.baba go slow
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2015
To do what? to plan more killing. hell rufai said so.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by ogba20: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
This is a President taking the fight to the enemies.

Good Job President Buhari.
. Am nt against him visiting the entire world ooo, bt for once he shld sit down and reason. Now i knw age is a factor.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by PassingShot(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
ogba20:
. Am nt against him visiting the entire world ooo, bt for once he shld sit down and reason. Now i knw age is a factor.
Sorry but you're not making sense. No disrespect is intended.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by PassingShot(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
cerzo:
Must he cee them first to first..my travelling president oooo...If It was in the military regime,be now a coup plot will be taking place cuz of his excessive travels
What is first to first? Please face your study and discuss politics later when you've matured.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by feldido(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
More Instagram pix soon. PMB always on the move, leaving your house vulnerable.

Food for thought!!!
What happens to a family where the father is always away from home?
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by sayyid(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2015
More Instagram pix soon.
PMB always on the move, leaving your house vulnerable.

Food for thought!!!

Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by sayyid(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
feldido:
More Instagram pix soon.
PMB always on the move, leaving your house vulnerable.

Food for thought!!!

Dias ntn bad in im visiting neighboring countries DAT have dsame problem so as to dialogue and av a way forward
so if d father is nt at om d mother will take up d responsibilities. Abi dats y dey marry has husband n wife in d first place to help n cover eachodas back
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by Lawsimon(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
I doff my hat for you, the travelling president. You will break and make a new record of being the president to travel around the world. A feat that no American presidents can achieve. Aids please, keep informing us. After Cameroon, where is the next pot of call? Twalleh Baba...
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by feldido(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
sayyid:

Dias ntn bad in im visiting neighboring countries DAT have dsame problem so as to dialogue and av a way forward
so if d father is nt at om d mother will take up d responsibilities. Abi dats y dey marry has husband n wife in d first place to help n cover eachodas back

There's a limit to things d mother can do, especially when they have juveniles, a family is safe and happy when the father is there.

The country is in shambles right now, let him sit down and put his house in order.
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by sayyid(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2015
feldido:

There's a limit to things d mother can do, especially when they have juveniles, a family is safe and happy when the father is there.

The country is in shambles right now, let him sit down and put his house in order.
some problems cannot b fixed at om alone. some problems can b beta fixed from outside
I agree dat Dias a limit a moda can do, BT in dis case d mother shld try his best to keep d aous in order till d father comes from meeting friends for solution
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by hassan85(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Haters will come spill rubbish here again. Y I like PMB is, he wil read it and dont give a damn. Safe trip. And do what wil stop Boko Haram not what wil put a hold to it for 3weeks
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by EasternLion: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Tourihamadu Bugharia (carry about).
Re: Boko Haram: President Buhari Going To Cameroon by condralbede(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Here we go again....ride on minister of tourism!

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida’s Wife’s Car Arrested In Katsina / Tears! This Kind Thing That Happened To Bobby In PH, I Don’t Know How To Share / Nigeria’s Billionaire, Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead, Aged 79 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.