Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. (1412 Views)

Website Security: A General Guide To Protect Your Content Management System / How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content / How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by Roviarsguide(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Hello friends and fellow webmasters, today i am presenting a concept to you guys...a concept that would earn you some extra cash online.....

We all know that social networks and Facebook..twitter and others make money from OUR content....for each post...each picture...each selfie...each video...these guys make billions of dollars....last year, facebook made a whopping $3.6 billion!! Its no joke....

What if you find a social media network that actually pays you for your content........and the people you refer to the network?

I did my research and it's no pyramid scheme.....its unlike those so-called pay for referral schemes...... the website is TSU dot CO(tsu.co)

Big name sites like MacWorld, ZDNet and ABCNews have had favorable write-ups about it. It also has a Wikipedia page. It started in September of 2014 and reached 1 million users in 5 weeks (it took Facebook 10 months to reach that number). Now, less than one year later, it has more than 5 million members.

And that includes famous members like New York Knicks basketball star Carmelo Anthony, rapper 50 Cent, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and more!!

This is how TSU.CO works....

the network understands that what makes them money is ad revenue. The more people interacting on their site and seeing the ads and clicking through, the more money they make. (Facebook is well aware of this, too, they just don't pay you anything for making them billions of dollars even though you're helping them do it.)

So to encourage you to do all of your social networking on Tsu instead of Facebook or the other networks, they decided to share that revenue with their members.

Now the upside is that you can only register through someone....that is you must have been referred by someone.....and the chain continues as you refer others and they refer others too.....how cool can this be?

Here is the link to my TSU.CO page (i got registered yesterday too, i was referred by a fellow internet marketer......)

http://www.tsu.co/Roviar

I would like you guys to do your own research on this network before making any leap....i did my own backgroud check and o thought to share it with you guys......

Goodmorning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by Roviarsguide(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2015
some screenshots...

Re: About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by Roviarsguide(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2015
more screenshots....

Re: About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by topblogger12(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Roviarsguide:
Hello friends and fellow webmasters, today i am presenting a concept to you guys...a concept that would earn you some extra cash online.....

We all know that social networks and Facebook..twitter and others make money from OUR content....for each post...each picture...each selfie...each video...these guys make billions of dollars....last year, facebook made a whopping $3.6 billion!! Its no joke....

What if you find a social media network that actually pays you for your content........and the people you refer to the network?

I did my research and it's no pyramid scheme.....its unlike those so-called pay for referral schemes...... the website is TSU dot CO(tsu.co)

Big name sites like MacWorld, ZDNet and ABCNews have had favorable write-ups about it. It also has a Wikipedia page. It started in September of 2014 and reached 1 million users in 5 weeks (it took Facebook 10 months to reach that number). Now, less than one year later, it has more than 5 million members.

And that includes famous members like New York Knicks basketball star Carmelo Anthony, rapper 50 Cent, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and more!!

the network understands that what makes them money is ad revenue. The more people interacting on their site and seeing the ads and clicking through, the more money they make. (Facebook is well aware of this, too, they just don't pay you anything for making them billions of dollars even though you're helping them do it.)

So to encourage you to do all of your social networking on Tsu instead of Facebook or the other networks, they decided to share that revenue with their members.

Now the upside is that you can only register through someone....that is you must have been referred by someone.....and the chain continues as you refer others and they refer others too.....how cool can this be?

Here is the link to my TSU.CO page (i got registered yesterday too, i was referred by a fellow internet marketer......)

I would like you guys to do your own research on this network before making any leap....i did my own backgroud check and o thought to share it with you guys......

Goodmorning.

That's good to know...lemme check out and do a little research on my own.......before i register...
Re: About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by topblogger12(f): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
topblogger12:

That's good to know...lemme check out and do a little research on my own.......before i register...

yea guys i think it's legit......

here is a youtube video of payment proof---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyuFNkBN6yo

and you can google TSU and read learn more about them from wikipedia....and as the OP said,you can only register by invitation...that is you can only register through someone.....OP thanks for this Info.....i would rather post on Tsu and make money than waste my time on facebook and gain nothing.......OP m gonna register using ur link..... thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by Roviarsguide(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
topblogger12:

yea guys i think it's legit......

here is a youtube video of payment proof---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyuFNkBN6yo

and you can google TSU and read learn more about them from wikipedia....and as the OP said,you can only register by invitation...that is you can only register through someone.....OP thanks for this Info.....i would rather post on Tsu and make money than waste my time on facebook and gain nothing.......OP m gonna register using ur link..... thanks..

Thanks for the video....and for your registering....it's a great leap of faith....
Re: About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by Pweedycutie(f): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Roviarsguide:

Goodmorning.

so how do I register? tried clicking the link didn't work
Re: About Tsu Social Media Platform-- Social Media That Pays You For Your Content. by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Getbarter.co Introduce Physical Card And Barter Visa Card / Wmasters.pls Hlp Me Out Applying For CPA Network As A Beginner And Get Aprvd. / Get Paid To Chat On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.