Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today (14145 Views)

Imo Workers To Get 3 Months Salary Arrears / "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
mandax:

Lol, Owelle has started work second term. He has started bulldozing structures along major roads in Owerri where everyone can see.

Film tricks.
This film trick pass Matrix....

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by ugoezeik(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
if anybori tink dat my darling rocha didn't achieve anytin in dis his us trip wit bubu shud visit my oweri and c d billboard den wil u knw dat my dear is wking

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rochas is the greatest scammer of all time in the history of Nigerian politics.
[/b] my people, my people [b] his usual words whenever he want to scam imolites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by mandax: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

This film trick pass Matrix....

Curious! Even Abagworo and Berem no longer defend Rochas Okorocha.

Emperor Okorocha, beware, things are falling apart, you are no longer at ease to act as emperor of Imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
mandax:

Curious! Even Abagworo and Berem no longer defend Rochas Okorocha.

Emperor Okorocha, beware, things are falling apart, you are no longer at ease to act as emperor of Imo state.
The lieutenants and advisers of these political overlords are wise Boss. They will follow up to the extent that you are so deep in a mess then leave you to pursue personal glory.... It's a trend that started eons ago..
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by jesuses: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
All this APC state self,y are they fond of owing,even after the bailout by Mr President

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by free13: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai ..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by ndubueze92(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
debbie:
Guess the people were beclouded b his scam and numerous jingles all over the radio and tv.He spoke thousands of words and made empty promises.which one has he fulfilled.....he even screamed of meeting empty treasury and asked for a bailout grin grin grin grin
Well it's good we the youths are so much aware of his antics! I have interacted with a couple of Imolites who share same picture of despondency towards this political desperado..., I bet u it will be so heavy on those market women whom were washed off their feet by his failed promises of qualitative education to count their losses...significance of this is! Use ur brain when listening to the serpentine Rochas and his empty promises ...Am glad u as Eve didn't let serpent Rochas becloud ur sense of judgement... wish u were the erstwhile Eve u cud have saved us from all this humiliations ....#Lol that's a joke #

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by Tochytee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
I am not surprise Rochas is acting this way most of us knows that Rochas is selfish and proud individual but the voted for him instead of the mbaise man cause they are scared of the mbaise person to govern them so they should live with that till the next four years

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by mistyebby(f): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
woodcook:
How did Rochas won his second term?
Thuggery!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by Mbediogu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=rawtouch post=36348637]So they mean the US handshake their gov brought back nor go do them.....

Thought he said he wasn't owing salaries[/

DID HE SAY HE IS NOT OWING WORKERS?Issorite !
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by onenaira3: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
[img]http://.net/i/255.gif[/img]

NTORR IMO people ntoooooooor. Someone own Una 10 months salary, dropped Una in heavy debt and you still voted for him again. Am I supposed to feel sorry for Una. Igbo or not, a big NTORR. You deserve whatever okorohausa does to Una. Let this be a life lesson to Una

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by poseidon12: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well, people get the leadership they deserve. The people had the opportunity to make a change in leadership of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by inkreezz(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
una never see anything. rochas go bk 2 Jos or we will remove u
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by sdindan: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
iamboody:
Oya PDP wailers, blame it on APC.
Ewu! Can't u call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by abagoro(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2015
slap1:

Yes. One is a family member. Then my aunt was paid half salary.

Be sincere and tell Nairalanders how many months they are owed. I learnt July will make it 3rd month but the Governor wants to pay May and half of June. If that is true, then it means civil servants were not owed before election or it was probably 1month then.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today by Leopantro: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2015
abagoro:

Be sincere and tell Nairalanders how many months they are owed. I learnt July will make it 3rd month but the Governor wants to pay May and half of June. If that is true, then it means civil servants were not owed before election or it was probably 1month then.

That's not true. It ranges from 18 months to 2 months. A member of the labour union was on hot fm yesterday and read out all the details. She was very comprehensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today / Saraki Appeals CCT Ruling, Seeks To Stall Trial Today / Herdsmen Crisis: Buhari Will Be A Talkative To Speak On Every Matter – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.