Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (58929 Views)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by abiolert(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2015
rhemal:

pls keep quiet.which west?u really don't know them.they are even the worst.........
After a long while I just saw your comment and I have to reply you on this, yes they are bad in their on display of the killings of terrorist too but don't forget that they have military Capabilities and the use it at their advantage. I think I am right in this regard Mr
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Mrfahaz(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Bonapart:
This man no surpose they show him face anyhow abi he think say actor dey real life....

In other news kill them almajiris and virgin seekers

Their religion(islam) deceived them with their teachings
why are you blinded by the hatred of religion ....................judge them not there religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Picture Of The House Where Fredrick Lugard Signed Amalgamation In 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.