Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Jose Mourinho Pleads For Better Refereeing Ahead New EPL Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Pleads For Better Refereeing Ahead New EPL Season (332 Views)

EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters / First Day Of The New Epl Season And Plenty Other Wahalas!!! / Football : New laws for the New EPL Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Pleads For Better Refereeing Ahead New EPL Season by WanaG(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Jose Mourinho is campaigning that Premier League referees do their work with less mistakes ahead of the new season.

The Chelsea manager was fined last season for suggesting there was a campaign against Chelsea, and is hoping this season will be different.

READ: Jose Mourinho: “Arsenal Are More Than Ready For The Title”

“Understanding the very difficult job they have, having lots of respect and being emotional as always because that’s my way.

“I will accept mistakes – but not accepting of a lot of mistakes. Mistakes are a part of the game but a lot of mistakes are not. I’m emotional and this game doesn’t allow us to make lots of mistakes because we are punished for that.”

On his fine last season, the self-acclaimed Special One said: “I don’t think there is a campaign. The words were the only thing I regret. It was just an accumulation of mistakes. Penalty at Southampton, Matic, etc."

“Many of the guys, I like their approach to the game. They want to be positive and want to have a good relationship with the players.

READ: Bartomeu Vows To Fight The EPL’s Vast Riches

“I go many times to the dressing room and you can feel good relations between the referees and the captains. They want to co-operate and I think everything goes quite well.

“But when there is an accumulation of mistakes like we had last season I’m sorry, I find it difficult to accept.”

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/jose-mourinho-pleads-for-better-refereeing-ahead-new-epl-season/

(1) (Reply)

Athletes Who Have A Point To Prove At The National Championships / Westham Increases Offer For Mexican Javer Hernandez / @surebet24_7 - AFC Bournemouth ? - ? Aston Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.