Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum (1203 Views)

Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum / Imo Workers To Get 3 Months Salary Arrears / Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by abagoro(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2015
http://nigerianpilot.com/labour-gives-gov-obiano-ultimatum-to-recall-sacked-workers/

Awka , Tony Oraeki / July 27, 2015 /

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, has been
given a14-day ultimatum by Amalgamated Union of Public
Corporation Civil Technical and Recreational Services,
AUPCTRE, to settle debts of its workers in parastatals and
agencies totaling N2.750 billion (two billion, seven hundred
and fifty million naira) owed them, and recall workers of
Anambra State Environmental Protection Agency, ANSEPA,
whose appointments were illegally and unjustly terminated,
and ensure payment of their arrears from January 2012 to
July 2015.

These were contained in a communiqué issued by the Union
after a marathon meeting with the agencies and parastatals
held at its office in Awka, yesterday. The communiqué was
signed by Sure Okafor, State Chairman, AUPCTRE, Emma
Anyadufu, State Secretary; Maneke Sixtus, Water
Corporation; Simeon Nwafor, Coordinating Secretary; Peter
Okafor, ANSEPA Coordinating Chairman among others.
The labour Union alleged that the state government owed
ANSEPA staff N300million, Water Corporation, N2.3billion
between January2012 to July 2015, and Marketing Board,
N150million between 2002 and July 2015.

AUPCTRE further demanded the absorption of VSA workers
by the state government to the core ministry and the
promotion/advancement of the workers since 20 years.
They recalled all the efforts made to see the governor with a
view to resolving the issues vide letters, dated 27/05/2015
and 30/03/2015 respectively, which failed.
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by tomakint: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2015
@ Op, is this what you call news? Imo State has started misbehaving under the leadership of the rudderless Okorocha and everyone know that Obiano is delivering the goods in Anambra State. Abagoro, all I am saying is, THIS IS NO NEWS!
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by chinology: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Anger, envy and frustration is killing abagoro. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gov. Willie Obiano commended for Fiscal Discipline

Governor Willie Obiano has been commended for his fiscal discipline which has ensured the prompt payment of salaries and allowances to civil servants in Anambra State on the 25th of every month.

A release from the office of the State Commissioner For Information, Culture and Tourism stated that it was heartwarming that Anambra State Government has remained consistent in the payment of salaries and allowances to workers even in the face of the fiscal crisis that have engulfed many states in the federation. The crisis it noted have made it difficult for such states to pay their employees and honour their debt servicing obligations to contractors.

The release also noted that in many states, development projects have been abandoned owing to resource misapplication and mismanagement by those entrusted with leadership. The release further applauded Governor Obiano who has demonstrated his ability and capacity to manage public funds by promptly paying this month's salary and allowances to workers in the State.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/anambra/state-news/anambra-central/1283-gov-willie-obiano-commended-for-fiscal-discipline
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
As far as workers do have the right to press the govt for thier benefits i think they should have held the formal administration of PETER OBI accountable before he left office. This wil only make it looks as if WILLIE is not working which is on the contrary. I pray GOD give him thd wisdom to settle this.
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by chinology: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2015
My brother, the old ugly poverty inflicted abagoro is just a bitter frustrated man. Just look below..Imo state is the worst nationwide.

Anambra pays salaries every 25th of every month, it a feat Imolites cannot even dream of.cheesy

tomakint:
@ Op, is this what you call news? Imo State has started misbehaving under the leadership of the rudderless Okorocha and everyone know that Obiano is delivering the goods in Anambra State. Abagoro, all I am saying is, THIS IS NO NEWS!

Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by vicadex07(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol...which kind of cat fight is this btw two sub igbo groups. Is this what biafra will eventually degenerate into?

Continue ladies...am enjoying the spectacle grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by chinology: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by abagoro(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2015
tomakint:

It is no news to you but news to the family whose head has been without pay for 43 months.
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by tomakint: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
Anger, envy and frustration is killing abagoro. He whom GOD BLESS no man can curse cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know say you go land here shaperly. cheesy cheesy can you prove this abagoro's post?
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by chinology: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Its all trash abagoro is a dirty ugly frustrated old man so his frustration is taking a better part of him cheesy

tomakint:

I know say you go land here shaperly. cheesy cheesy can you prove this abagoro's post?

Governor Willie Obiano has been commended for his fiscal discipline which has ensured the prompt payment of salaries and allowances to civil servants in Anambra State on the 25th of every month.

A release from the office of the State Commissioner For Information, Culture and Tourism stated that it was heartwarming that Anambra State Government has remained consistent in the payment of salaries and allowances to workers even in the face of the fiscal crisis that have engulfed many states in the federation. The crisis it noted have made it difficult for such states to pay their employees and honour their debt servicing obligations to contractors.

The release also noted that in many states, development projects have been abandoned owing to resource misapplication and mismanagement by those entrusted with leadership. The release further applauded Governor Obiano who has demonstrated his ability and capacity to manage public funds by promptly paying this month's salary and allowances to workers in the State.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/anambra/state-news/anambra-central/1283-gov-willie-obiano-commended-for-fiscal-discipline
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by AshiwajuFoward: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2015
I never knew Anambra too is owing sef. Hiss. Oh well...
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by tomakint: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
My brother, the old ugly poverty inflicted abagoro is just a bitter frustrated man. Just look below..Imo state is the worst nationwide.
Anambra pays salaries every 25th of every month, it a feat Imolites cannot even dream of.cheesy

I know that is why i was trying to caution abagoro not to start what he can't finish cheesy cheesy even the great Duru1 (a.k.a Dede) is ashamed of Okorocha as an Imolite.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by chinology: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Abagoro is just a bitter soul I expected more than this from him though. Just ignore the thread. cheesy

tomakint:

I know that is why i was trying to caution abagoro not to start what he can't finish cheesy cheesy even the great Duru1 (a.k.a Dede) is ashamed of Okorocha as an Imolite.

Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by abagoro(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
Its all trash abagoro is a dirty ugly frustrated old man so his frustration is taking a better part of him cheesy

Absradiitv.com? Lol. All the Governors equally have workers commending them but so are there those being owed.
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by chinology: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Cry us a bucket of water abeg. cheesy cheesy

Anambra is the light of the nation and light of nation is too big to owe salary that is why people are ignoring you here cheesy cheesy

[s]
abagoro:

Absradiitv.com? Lol. All the Governors equally have workers commending them but so are there those being owed.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by tomakint: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
Abagoro is just a bitter soul I expected more than this from him though. Just ignore the thread. cheesy

You ehn....grin cheesy you never pay me copyright fee for this my 'man laughing pix' cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by chinology: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Omo you too much, please I need more of those giffys. LOL

tomakint:

You ehn....grin cheesy you never pay me copyright fee for this my 'man laughing pix' cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by ghost1718(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2015
my state owns no debt... Confirm -it before posting shit here
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Correct the title to "Anambra State Contractors Union Gives 14 Days Ultimatum To Gov Obiano"

These people no dey pay union dues.
Re: Anambra Labour Demands 43 Months Salary Arrears; Give 2 Weeks Ultimatum by tomakint: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
chinology:
Omo you too much, please I need more of those giffys. LOL

.......for your mind cheesy cheesy cheesy ***look this man go shoot you arrow now** cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Produces Proof That Dg Dss Is Linked To Apc / I Cannot Hang Around PDP Anymore – Ndoma-egba / Senator Dr. Bukola Saraki's Biography.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.