Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! (1912 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by chetaobi(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2015
The economy is in a dangerous situation right now. The Naira is falling down in an aggressive manner and we have some stupid individuals opening their damn mouths wide in every direction telling us rubbish. Oshiomhole had an expensive wedding to an Ethiopian lady, using state funds to run it. His wife traveled with him to the US. in fact, he was the only governor that had his wife with him, and she was exposing her body for all of us to see. And chatterbox is telling us that a minister stole $6billion USD. Na today e start?! If Buhari wants to tackle corruption, he needs to go back to 1960, and start an audit of all our income and expenses till date, then he is serious about fighting corruption!

Oshiomhole should govern Edo People and stop being a damn clown! Let them allow the EFCC and the ICPC to their jobs.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by jaymejate: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
If you wan go back to 1960 to audit naija account, abeg call my DAD.... You go know say even those leaders wey don die still de embezzle the current money.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by ghost1718(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2015
in my country only the corrupted politicians tell us they will fight corruption and some fools believed and voted them in.... Hahaha alright i am still waiting for the change ... The one i am seeing now is the one GMJ Did before if left

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Mogidi: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
chetaobi:
The economy is in a dangerous situation right now. The Naira is falling down in an aggressive manner and we have some stupid individuals opening their damn mouths wide in every direction telling us rubbish. Oshiomhole had an expensive wedding to an Ethiopian lady, using state funds to run it. His wife traveled with him to the US. in fact, he was the only governor that had his wife with him, and she was exposing her body for all of us to see. And chatterbox is telling us that a minister stole $6billion USD. Na today e start?! If Buhari wants to tackle corruption, he needs to go back to 1960, and start an audit of all our income and expenses till date, then he is serious about fighting corruption!

Oshiomhole should govern Edo People and stop being a damn clown! Let them allow the EFCC and the ICPC to their jobs.

To be fair to Oshiomhole Iara was bought with state funds and is therefore available to all Edo citizens, cut the man some slack. grin grin grin

I would be taking my share next week.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Juxtified(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2015
These TANoids have started again

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2015
I never knew oshomole was dis loud.

They should not start crawling when people expect dem to, na wen time dey against dem, dem go wan fly.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by DankemzI(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
If a Dead Sultan was using his atm to make withdrawals!
It would surprise you to know that many people are still looting the treasury in the name of Dead corrupt individual

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by henrysam(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Juxtified:
These TANoids have started again
And you chanoid cannot reason well.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by EdCure: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to stop these revelations about the unspeakable evil and looting that was commited by Jonathan and his gang.
You better brace yourself for more revelations that will send your patrons to jail. This is just a tip of the iceberg.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

To be fair to Oshiomhole Iara was bought with state funds and is therefore available to all Edo citizens, cut the man some slack. grin grin grin

Hahahahaahaha Abeg make una endure till 2016 when we kick them out from Government House in Benin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Mogidi: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:

Hahahahaahaha Abeg make una endure till 2016 when we kick them out from Government House in Benin

Can't wait for the midget's exit before he runs our state aground.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by hazyfm: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

How long will you continue to insult womanhood?
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by hazyfm: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:

After Ambrose Ali, He is the best governor the state has ever produced...
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Can't wait for the midget's exit before he runs our state aground.
It won't be long...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Mogidi: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
hazyfm:

How long will you continue to insult womanhood?

Ashewo by the nature of their jobs already insult themselves. They don't need folks like me to do it for them.
Iara's occupation is an insult to womanhood and Edo women in particular..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by hazyfm: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Ashewo by the nature of their jobs already insult themselves. They don't need folks like me to do it for them.
Iara's occupation is an insult to womanhood and Edo women in particular..

Do you know her in person? Come on!

He lost his wife years back, he chose to remarry instead of flirting... Why the insult?

When has it become a crime to marry a pretty and classy young woman?
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Mogidi: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
hazyfm:

Do you know her in person? Come on!
He lost his wife years back, he chose to remarry instead of flirting... Why the insult?

I may not know Iara in person but only an idiot would believe Iara married Oshiomhole for love.
Adamu lost his wife but I know a lot about Oshiomhole's philandering at Ambrose Ali University.

When has it become a crime to marry a pretty and classy young woman?

Who said ashewo work is classy? Only a fool would marry a girl younger than his own daughters.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Atlantian: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
That Oshomole's wife was purchased or married with State funds. So, anyone has the right to f/uck her. Its public property.

The ugly mor0n should shut up his mouth already, if not, I will so much abuse him and his trophy wife.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by Ama80(f): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
henrysam:

And you chanoid cannot reason well.
I love d coinage chanoid,d one I read yesterday was hailing hailers.i lov my country
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by chetaobi(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Lol..........u guys are funny, but we need to think deeply about this is issue, corruption. U think the APC is better than the PDP right?! Let me tell you the truth, both parties are the same thing. Why do you think the APC had to persuade aggrieved PDP members to come over to their party? Both share the same ideologies!!!! In the US, a republican can never become a democratn same way a labour party member in the UK can ever become a member of the conservative party.

The APC is the same thing with the PDP, only thing be say one party no go allow the other party to chop!

As someone said, even dead politicians and generals since 1960 are stealing our money in this present day and age, but that's not all. These people in the corridors of power divert these monies to third party individuals, your todays business men and women, especially those in the financial services sector. All Nigerians that fly out of the country on a regular basis are involved in money laundering in an aggressive manner.

These thieves, divert nothing less than a billion naira everyday. How do you think Jimoh Ibrahim, Femi Otedola, Dangote, Ifeanyi Ubah and the rest megalomaniacs get rich? Nigerians we are deceiving ourselves. Oshiomhole the clown makes noise and some people, especially these change freakazoids, scream to the high heavens.

Youi think our problems will be solved with President Buhari abi?! U na don enter one chance!!!!! No Nigerian today north or south, christian or muslim can ever provide any solutions to our man made problems. Nigerians are their own worst enemies!!!!!
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by banki(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2015
sometimes your comments baffle me,

oshimoles wife died years ago, he remarried and you have a problem with that? he has told you his wife is not Ethiopian but from cape verde, you have a problem with that?...

you are not the president of Nigeria buhari can probe n body he deems it fit to probe, did anybody stop jonathan from recovering any stolen money?

a thief is a thief whether you stole in 1970 or 2015 once you are caught you face the consequence its a shame that people like you are justify the wanthom stealing that went on under jonathan
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by chetaobi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
banki:
sometimes your comments baffle me,

oshimoles wife died years ago, he remarried and you have a problem with that? he has told you his wife is not Ethiopian but from cape verde, you have a problem with that?...

you are not the president of Nigeria buhari can probe n body he deems it fit to probe, did anybody stop jonathan from recovering any stolen money?

a thief is a thief whether you stole in 1970 or 2015 once you are caught you face the consequence its a shame that people like you are justify the wanthom stealing that went on under jonathan

Who are you referring to please?!
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! by aresa: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
chetaobi:

This is when you look for the nearest lagoon and take a plunge. .

(1) (Reply)

Top india Cities after the big 4 / Biafrans Submit Petition To 10 Downing Street.... Pictures. / IPOB: My Resignation Letter Over The Criminal Silence Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.