Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage (3505 Views)

Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by zig2ryme04: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVXjlNkWZNY&feature=youtu.be

A Very Special and Timely Message to the whole world... Heaven is real , hell is real, Jesus is real , you are real, so make A REAL DECISION TODAY BY ALLOWING JESUS TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE
Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by CHARLYX9: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
@OP,which month was this conference held plz i need the full video i have watch pastor chris severally but neva seen him shading this kind of serious tears that shows that something is wrong somewhere and the last time i saw him shade tears was when he was on pulpit with frankedwards and frank edwards was performing a song titled "Hallelujah" i saw chris crying but not like this one that means what have been hearing his finally through i thank God if its true
Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by zig2ryme04: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHARLYX9:
@OP,which month was this conference held plz i need the full video i have watch pastor chris severally but neva seen him shading this kind of serious tears that shows that something is wrong somewhere and the last time i saw him shade tears was when he was on pulpit with frankedwards and frank edwards was performing a song titled "Hallelujah" i saw chris crying but not like this one that means what have been hearing his finally through i thank God if its true

It was 16th of this Month of July (Thursday)
Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by CHARLYX9: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
zig2ryme04:

It was 16th of this Month of July (Thursday)
okay thanks after this conference any recent video
Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by oderemo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Delusional. This is pathetic, really. I am lost for words how low these so called men of God will go. Well courses for horses.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by oloriooko(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Are you sure he cried because of that message or cuz of something else?
Where is his wife and why are his two daughters not with him?
I stopped following men long time ago and am not moved by his tears cuz to me he wanted people to know he was crying.
Am not moved at all by this act, let him put his house in order first.
Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oyakilome shedding crocodile & alligator tears since the days of John The Baptist.

You can fool your gullible followers but you can't fool me.

Shege Dan Banza!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Crying While Preaching On Stage by ByfireByfire: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Crying will not solve the problem for any minister. Leading the congregation away from wallowing in basest of secret and open carnal impunity to the path of godly Christian character and holy conduct will do.

(1) (Reply)

The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits / Creflo Dollar Needs $65 Million To Buy A New Private Jet (pictures) / True Christians Don't Celebrate Birthdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.