Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex (16955 Views)

Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Buhari Leads Security Team To MALABO / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by DPChuks(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Season 2....episode 1 loading grin
Sit back, fasten your seat belts and happy viewing cheesy
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by ndidibabe(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
T
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Maintech: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:
http://saharareporters.tv

this video footage of Sahara Tv hosted by Adeola, It's all about Radio Biafra and the truth behind Biafra war which was hidden ,More truth is coming out, Well i wish to use this media to say Thank You to Adeola of Sahara TV as she stood Gallantly talking about Radio Biafra on her show at the same time setting the record clearer by dismantling that ‪#‎Lies‬ that says only 1 million Igbo's were killed during that Genocidal War against Biafrans , We knew that over 6 million of Biafran's were massacred even when she acknowledged that it was only 3 million while not up to 200.000 Nigeria soldiers died in that war.

and how does this affect the konji wey hold our Archbishop?
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Ekiseme(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:

this video footage of Sahara Tv hosted by Adeola, It's all about Radio Biafra and the truth behind Biafra war which was hidden ,More truth is coming out, Well i wish to use this media to say Thank You to Adeola of Sahara TV as she stood Gallantly talking about Radio Biafra on her show at the same time setting the record clearer by dismantling that ‪#‎Lies‬ that says only 1 million Igbo's were killed during that Genocidal War against Biafrans , We knew that over 6 million of Biafran's were massacred even when she acknowledged that it was only 3 million while not up to 200.000 Nigeria soldiers died in that war.
and what do you wish to accomplish with this?
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Ekiseme(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maintech:

don't be silly mahn
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by ernie1234(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm.......Nigerian politicians behaving like touts
Dogara should look deeply and accept the position of the party APC. He cannot be in APC and still be weiding the whimps and caprices of PDP

A word is enough for the wise
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by jamace(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
princeofpeace22:
PDP has succeed is pouring confusion in APC house
APC has always been A Potpourri of Confusion.
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Xzevian(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Another episode in view. I hope they get it right
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by DPChuks(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maintech:

You're sick!!! Rotten worms has eaten up the remaining part of your already dead brain cells...
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Maintech: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ekiseme:
don't be silly mahn

Oga forget Biafra. It is not achievable because an Igbo man is his own worst enemy.

Igbos dont have a leader and they will always choose money over anything.

And I will start taking the Biafra brouhaha serious when i see Igbo traders in Alaba, Odu Ade, Idumota, Computer Village, Trade Fair, Balogun and every nooks and crannies of Lagos relocate back to South East and until then... Gerrara here

1 Like

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Ekiseme(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maintech:

Oga forget Biafra. It is not achievable because an Igbo man is his own worst enemy.

Igbos dont have a leader and they will always choose money over anything.

And I will start taking the Biafra brouhaha serious when i see Igbo traders in Alaba, Odu Ade, Idumota, Computer Village, Trade Fair, Balogun and every nooks and crannies of Lagos relocate back to South East and until then... Gerrara here
you're oyo, my reply to you was about your dry joke about an archbishop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by driy65(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Arrest any Rep that want to bridge the peace after DOGARA might have crushed down the Oppositions, You know what I mean

Useless Change Government.
BURNING WAILERS

1 Like

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by neocortex: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
princeofpeace22:
PDP has succeed is pouring confusion in APC house

I guess PDP is also responsible for your poor reasoning
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by yomalex(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:

out of what she said na only the number of dead
people dat you fit talk about
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Shekau1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:

how does this relate to the Topic angry?
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Masturbating Masturbator you are sighted.[s]
driy65:
BURNING WAILERS
[/s]
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by DONSMITH123(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Senate House of Commotion!

They must make Headline news 24/7
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
neocortex:

I guess PDP is also responsible for your poor reasoning
ewu gambia
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
nemzy14:
That's nice of the DPO..those agbaya that will not behave like responsible men
I hope the DPO isn't there on a written script? His Boys might end up throwing Tear-gas as usual. Our Senators are FAST becoming DIShonorable members shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by nochildsplay(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:

. If Ibo people want to be excluded from Nigeria. Just stand all ur asses up and walk and stop galibanting, (especially y'all in Lagos), stop digging some stories for war. Chai.Chineke mey!!!!
Y'all just want more deceased bodies everywhere

1 Like

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:

off topic use ur brain for once
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by driy65(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Masturbating Masturbator you are sighted.[s][/s]
U reason like a lizard.Wailing wailer
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
While you don't even reason you behave like a He.Goat W@nker, Masturbating Masturbator.[s]
driy65:
U reason like a lizard.Wailing wailer
[/s]
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by damiloladuke1: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STREET SHOEMAKERS (NASS)

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by nijanigga: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
flyingsnail:

so igbos are praising a yoruba girl now?
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by frankdivine: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by driy65(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
While i don't even reason i behave like a He.Goat W@nker,i am a Masturbating Masturbator.[s][/s]
Are u 4 real?

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by bigass123(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
No be only bridge na culvert...talented waivers in the 21st century.
I can't but admire your wailing skills, so una no dey this country when exchange of blows and throwing of chairs was the daily routine in the NaSS during the long 16yrs of PDP regime.
If I may ask you who are those causing trouble in the present dispensation, are they not the PDP thieves that jumped the fence to APC?
Do you need lectures to know that a true APC member will never do anything to destabilise the victory they vigorously worked for. A man setting his own house on fire... Who on earth does that?
Do you need a prophet to tell you the Sarakis and the DogonYaros(DOGARA) are saboteurs in the APC fold.
Are you really that blinded by sentiments and hate or you're just faking it.

ERODEDEAST:
Arrest any Rep that want to bridge the peace after DOGARA might have crushed down the Oppositions, You know what I mean

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by bigass123(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
No be only bridge na culvert...talented waivers in the 21st century.
I can't but admire your wailing skills, so una no dey this country when exchange of blows and throwing of chairs was the daily routine in the NaSS during the long 16yrs of PDP regime.
If I may ask you who are those causing trouble in the present dispensation, are they not the PDP thieves that jumped the fence to APC?
Do you need lectures to know that a true APC member will never do anything to destabilise the victory they vigorously worked for. A man setting his own house on fire... Who on earth does that?
Do you need a prophet to tell you the Sarakis and the DogonYaros(DOGARA) are saboteurs in the APC fold.
Are you really that blinded by sentiments and hate or you're just faking it?

ERODEDEAST:

Re: NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
common sense this one no get[s]
driy65:
Are u 4 real?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants / Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze / John Dyegh Declares ‎Speakership Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.