Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Numbers Of NNPC/ Shell/ Contract Scammers In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Numbers Of NNPC/ Shell/ Contract Scammers In Nigeria (741 Views)

Police Arrest Two Nigerian Atm Scammers In Zambia(see Their Pics)COMM. SCRNSHOTS / Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline / In 1995, Nigerian Scammers Sold A Fake Airport To A Foreign Bank For $242M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numbers Of NNPC/ Shell/ Contract Scammers In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello guys. This is just to inform the general public of those scammers who call and say they have one contract in shell or NNPC or whatever. They'll tell you they have one contract where you'll make some millions and then start sending you on a wild goose chase round the city..

I don't even know how they get my phone number. Some even know my name. I initially used to play along and waste their credit but now they just irritate me. Add in case you know them..

Patrick NNPC - 0806 869 4469
Imo state Kingsley-0817 918 6074
Mr. Adebayo Ibirogba- 08168009509 NNPC Job Scam

1 Like

Re: Numbers Of NNPC/ Shell/ Contract Scammers In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Numbers Of NNPC/ Shell/ Contract Scammers In Nigeria by adeyemi97(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Numbers Of NNPC/ Shell/ Contract Scammers In Nigeria by Hiploko(m): 3:48am On Aug 04, 2015
They usually get numbers and names from the NYSC book with names and numbers @ passing out.

(1) (Reply)

Security Threat @alaba International Market Now....between Area Boys & Alaba Boy / Man Pushes Wife To Death Off Cliff While Celebrating 12th Wedding Anniversay / Omg;a 40yrs Old Carpenter Defiles 10yrs Old Girl ;ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.