Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China (56277 Views)

See What Singer, Davido Did For His Namesake "David Adeleke" On Twitter Today / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) / Checkout This Hot Lady Kcee Was Spotted With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by elohorayodele: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
VickyRotex:
So?.??

so so soberekon grin

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by elohorayodele: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
jamex93:
so??.??

so so soberekon grin
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by flyca: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
so

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
megamank:

them keep the slap for fridge de wait am...once em enter nija them go microwave the slap then apply am.....you know how that kind slap go be?

No, I no know how e go be. But since dem dey slap u well well, na u go explain to me cheesy
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by elohorayodele: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fixed90:
so?

so so soberekon grin
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by elohorayodele: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
So ?

so so soberekon grin
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by namuguibe(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
At the bottom of that popcorn is the meat ... 404
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by Holamidhe(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abeg, make I add my SO
I was told to write SO bt I Said I won't write SO SO SO

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by mordouc(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
he's a celebrity,so anything that they do must be heard(seen) by their fans. How is that gonna be possible withouth the help of social medis through Pics and Vids

Pray and work hard,to the extent that camera would be following you up and down like KUWTKwink

Noughsaid
Make una tell us when dem pu for toilet too naa. weyrey(craze) dey all of una head. shior
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abi o..so?

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by Niwdog(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
So
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by VickyRotex(f): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
he's a celebrity,so anything that they do must be heard(seen) by their fans. How is that gonna be possible withouth the help of social medis through Pics and Vids

Pray and work hard,to the extent that camera would be following you up and down like KUWTKwink

Noughsaid

You don't get it, do you? So to you, the yardstick to measure hard work is when camera follows people up and down? Funny!!!

Well, that's for you, I don't need cameras to "follow me up and down" before I know/believe I'm making an impact, or laying a lasting legacy.

Smh at all these cheap publicity stunt people buy.
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by VickyRotex(f): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
elohorayodele:

so so soberekon grin

Itumo? undecided
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by drey076(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
so?

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok ooo but so??

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by buchisophia(f): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
So?

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by caprini1: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dude always looking like one of the POWER RANGERS.
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by elohorayodele: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Itumo? undecided

Owodokpokpo?
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
The thread subject cha... HE WASNT CAUGHT EATING IT, HE ONLY SHOWED HIMSELF EATING IT
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by free2ryhme: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
farano:
Kcee is currently in China for his Asian tour and promotion of his new single title "love boat" featuring Diamond Platnumz. The singer was spotted eating popcorn on the street of china. Hmm, he captioned the photo:

"I miss Nigerian food, so hungry but thank God for this pop corn #loveboat"

But 9ja food dey China na..

https://instagram.com/p/5rMYwKRKyw/

Come to nigeria and form abi

Yet u can do this in an Asian country

Gerrout

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by beyoncausme: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooooooooo??

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by Chestar5(f): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
jamex93:

I well jor
so??

the post self make FP
so??
lol, no b fight bros
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by VickyRotex(f): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
elohorayodele:

Owodokpokpo?

Huh??
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by elohorayodele: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Huh??

tongue. its just the name of a village, what does 'itumo' mean?
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by Feranmicharles(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

You don't get it, do you? So to you, the yardstick to measure hard work is when camera follows people up and down? Funny!!!

Well, that's for you, I don't need cameras to "follow me up and down" before I know/believe I'm making an impact, or laying a lasting legacy.

Smh at all these cheap publicity stunt people buy.
the was a quoteembarassed
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by hustla(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
He looks so out of place
Look in the background, its summer and everyone is on shorts or dressed light. Na only am put chains for neck like slave, wear Timberland boots inside sun, disgrace na wetin e just wan be
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by youngtimi: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
smileySo sadSo

1 Like

Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by tdayof(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
nairalandist:
He's wearing camo sneakers... Oya, mumu soldiers, come and slap him in China...
camo ain't an offence here.. I have a lot of it here.. And I don't think it's biggie in Nigeria sef cos I used it well in Nigeria...
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by Maryalex1805(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
SimpleVili:
Op u serious so? I was expecting to see him eat frog undecided
Or lizard sef
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by drone99(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bushman.
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by VickyRotex(f): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
elohorayodele:

tongue. its just the name of a village, what does 'itumo' mean?

Itumo: ""meaning"".
Re: See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China by VickyRotex(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
the was a quoteembarassed

Same here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.