Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pls Programmers And Web Developers Help Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Programmers And Web Developers Help Out (695 Views)

Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm / What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! / Fellow PHP Developers, Help Me Look In This. (2) (3) (4)

Pls Programmers And Web Developers Help Out by Seconsol92(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
web developers and programmers in the house, please i have an idea that requires retrieving information from a database owned by an organization and performing a query on the retrieved information. my question now is "is it possible to go about it and how?"
Re: Pls Programmers And Web Developers Help Out by omoelu1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
is it your organization? I.e, do you have access to the database?
if you do, then SQL is what you need to learn (maybe with PHP as well).

if it is the database of some other organization you have no access to, then you will need to find out if they have an API you can work with.
Re: Pls Programmers And Web Developers Help Out by Seconsol92(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
omoelu1:
is it your organization? I.e, do you have access to the database?
if you do, then SQL is what you need to learn (maybe with PHP as well).

if it is the database of some other organization you have no access to, then you will need to find out if they have an API you can work with.
thanks bro...i get it now..

Create Documents For Me / Promo:iwill Develop Your Blog/web Into Android App / Adsense Accounts Available With Or Without Domain UK, USA And Naija Adsense Acc

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8