Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS (626 Views)

Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by salterswan: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Despite claims by the All Progressives Congress, APC, of concrete plans by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration to provide constant power supply, a recent poll conducted by NOI POLLS has revealed power supply recorded horrible figures, on account of continuous neglect and poor policy direction in the power and energy sector.

Lai Mohammed the APC spokesman during an interview on Channels TV had denied claims that the APC promised to provide 5000 MW in one year and insisted that what is in their manifesto was to provide only 2000 MW and went on to say that 5000mw was only contained in the APC’s Road map.

This has been interpreted as sending a signal that president Buhari might not deliver on the major promise made to Nigerians especially in the power sector.

The results from a power poll conducted by NOI polls has insisted that despite the promise made by the President to immediately reduce the frustration and pain from erratic power supply, almost 8 in 10 Nigerian Households continue to rely on alternative sources of power as erratic power supply has continued to put more Nigerians in darkness.

The results also confirm that most Nigerians have adapted the use of alternative sources of power such as generators, solar inverters etc. It was affirmed that as Nigerian households continue to grapple with alternative sources of power, the impact has continued to negatively affect their health and income.
Read the key findings here: http://www.post-nigeria.com/nigerians-lose-hope-in-buhari-providing-stable-power-noi-polls/
Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by wisefizz(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Uh... Noted
Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by wisefizz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
truth

Lols... I bilv u no read the epistle before commenting grin grin
Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
wisefizz:

Lols... I bilv u no read the epistle before commenting grin grin

my vrother i first book space

no b lie
Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by temitemi1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
#BabaOneChance grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fake change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by hazyfm: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
But I and my community are enjoying constant power supply, though with higher bills
Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by xcolanto(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
who takes what this sham government and the apshit says seriously?? what happened to the following:
1$=1n
free food for school children
payment to the unemployed
my government would not probe past government
i will crush boko in 2 months
and many more lies of the booohari lead cabinet!

all of a sudden vandals have retired to their homes under Buhari and they still cannot deliver!
Another Propaganda Congress = APC
Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
If you accept NOI polls' submition on this, you must accept when they said 70% of Nigerinlans are satisfied with the present administration.

tongue
Re: Nigerians Lose Hope In Buhari Providing Stable Power – NOI POLLS by genearts(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
www.onechance.com
Waiting for ur analysis on this..... clown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Certificate Of All Time Won By Adams Oshomole / Okorocha Reveals Why America Ignored Nigeria During Jonathan's Presidency / Gov.dickson Ordered Out Of Pdp Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.