Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 (1701 Views)

ARROW V FLASH: Which Show Sucks The Most / ARROW,FLASH,SUPERNATURAL,AGENTS OF Shield,fan Page.*nice* / Oliver And Felicity Share A Sweet Moment In First ‘arrow’ Season 4 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by hakinze00(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lets know your best hacker,name others if their names wasn't included...I also like birkhoff in Nikita
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by sodiexkey(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Felicy smoak
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by deltateam: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chloe anyday. Her acting is superb and her hacking skills top notch.

1 Like

Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Felicity Smoak talks too much & makes her seem less intelligent .

I preferJemma Simmons from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chloe.
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by killsmith(f): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Job(Hong lee) of banshee
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Hacking skills bra her talking too much has nothing to do with her hacking skills by d way in A.O.S its skye dat does d hacking not jemma.
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Hacking skills bra her talking too much has nothing to do with her hacking skills by d way in A.O.S its skye dat does d hacking not jemma.

I was talking of Intelligence- the poster should have added that to his title

3 Likes

Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by Karleb(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Felicity is more beautiful than Chloe.
Chloe is more of an hackivist and can work under pressure than Felicity.

But I give it to Felicity.
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by gottoboy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Agent of shield? Is the film d o p e? I stopped at season2e3
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by Jhulyan(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Marshal of Alias is the greatest ever liveth.
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by ShaqFu: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
FX Spinner of Super Force is better. Don't you think so, Naptu2? grin
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by simi4me(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think birkolf in Nikita is d best i have seen in a movie. D guy even created a software which can hack any government agency with just a tap of a button. Followed by the girl in Smallville, i have forgotten her name.
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by DrSage(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
simi4me:
I think birkolf in Nikita is d best i have seen in a movie. D guy even created a software which can hack any government agency with just a tap of a button. Followed by the girl in Smallville, i have forgotten her name.
The girl in Smallville is Chloe Sullivan
Re: Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 by simi4me(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
DrSage:
The girl in Smallville is Chloe Sullivan

Yea thanks

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Is Introducing New Prices Again...!!! / What Do You Think About Fantastic Beast 2 : Crimes Of Grindelwald / A Good Movie Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.