Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) (57295 Views)

Guess What's Appening Here!!! (pics) / PHOTO: Is It Decent For A Lady To Urinate Like This? / Who Are The Animals Here? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by adonbilivit: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You are a fool. Wise people won't take out their blokus to urinate anyhow anywhere
lmao
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by MrCEO69(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
as seen some where in Aba. they only allow wise people urinate here. one fool was caught urinating there today and was beaten black and blue. as a wise guy that I am, I urinated there and nothing happened. so nairalanders in Aba, to confirm if you are foolish or wise just come urinate here
check dis.. If u r a fool den u r free to wee there.. Nd receive ur reward

Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by abduldope(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Miner13:

That's what bring out the fun about forum.
Read the one you like kiss kiss
Snub the one you don't like
Laugh to the one that open your 32 to the screen of your phone or computer grin grin

And the other way to a touching tragic story as you may view it

Or maybe you're a PDP the wailing wailer grin grin grin
lol pls o.... ntn concern me concern pDp
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by amparas(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2015
and this made front page sad
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by kobe79: 3:30am On Jul 29, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Please when will my fellow igbo brothers and sisters leave the past and stop dragging Nigeria behind?

when there is no more 419 and hard drugs
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by kobe79: 3:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
ok them go hear nwiiiii

brother chidi

abeg carry ur in-laws come ooo

mk them come piss ooo

is this picture for real abi na photoshop?
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Please when will my fellow igbo brothers and sisters leave the past and stop dragging Nigeria behind?
........u are suffering from epic stupidity with frequent bout of chronic foolishness..... meet baba one chance to treat you!!!!!!
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by nidhish: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2015
hahaha this will only encourage more urine showers from people. grin tongue
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by igweamaka85(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by yhemmytosin: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
wonders shall never end.
Re: Only The Wise Should Urinate Here (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture - When MTN Employs You As Gateman / Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.