Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,549 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos (3008 Views)

Majek Fashek And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pose Together / Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic / Macaulay Culkin,lead Actor In Popular Movie 'HOME ALONE' has aged terribly at 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by chiebuka600(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Helen Ukpabio, the General Overseer (GO) of Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries Church, that has its headquarters in Calabar, Cross River State, is reportedly sick with paralysis.

Those close to her have come to reveal that she has spent so much on the ailment but she is still not totally fit.

According to Celeb News Arena dot Com those close to the top Nollywood movie producer said she is battling a spiritual attack from her presumed enemies.

It should be recalled that Helen had said she spent many years initiated into Olumba cult from age 14, and was betrothed to Lucifer as would be wife, before she was found by the Lord and started Liberty Church.

“I was initiated into Olumba cult at 14 years of age, and was also betrothed to Lucifer as would be wife. This automatically qualifies me to attend a spiritual school for the Royals. I was trained in concepts of mysticism, occultism, spiritism, Satanism, demonism and general cultism. The idea of developing strategies that will aid in keeping activities of the cult alive and seeing more human registering with the occult kingdom is the number one goal of the occult kingdom.

Read more & See photos here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1054598604564910
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by Kossyne(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wish her speedy recovery. Used to love her movies back then.
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by emmyblackky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Where's the pilshure? Get well soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by onyiloyi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jesus will heal her
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by smsshola(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na wa o...
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by Mznaett: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
It is well
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by clip: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
She is healed In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm......... I don't share the same beliefs with her, but I wish her quick recovery
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmm that woman hated the catholic church with passion and even did a very blasphemous movie about the church before it was banned by the NFVCB!!! May Thee good Lord forgive her though anmd grant her healing
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by boss1310(m): 4:50am On Jul 29, 2015
i can't say the same as many above me.many kids were burnt to death on suspicions of witchcraft cos of this lady.she better seek for forgiveness
Re: BREAKING: Popular Movie Producer And Pastor Is Suffering From Paralysis-photos by joe4christ(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Really? Anyway, incase it hits front page. You know the feeling!

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Actress Yvonne Okoro & Sisters At Their Dad's Birthday / Caroline Danjuma Shares Sexy Post Workout Photo / Photo: Rev Father Mbaka Arrives Enugu In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.