Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH (1159 Views)

See How 12 Monkeys Dies Of Heart Attack After Seeing A Tiger / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State (photos) / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by mickyeddi(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
When you mess with the bull, you get the horns. That's a pretty common phrase, used in conversations, media, literature and movies. If you haven't heard of it before (or watched The Breakfast Club, shame on you), the idiom means that if you do something dangerous or high risk, you're probably going to get hurt. You shouldn't tempt fate. These people probably never heard of that phrase before, because they seem to be tempting fate willy-nilly... and immediately feeling the consequences of that. YIKES.

This is the opposite of what you want to see here.

WHOOPS, MY BAD BRO.

This is what "asking for it" looks like.

Oh, romance. You're about to be destroyed.

LOL, guess who you hit!

I have a feeling that hurt in every way you can feel pain.

Well, then. Time to stay inside forever.

The best kind of photo bomb: a flying ninja jump kick bomb.

.. just walk away.

Oh look, a random act of awful.

Now, I'm not a mechanic, but I'm pretty sure your car shouldn't do that.

Try not to think about what happened seconds later. Ouch.

All the way through? 10 POINTS!

Dancing with your horse is not suggested.

5 people die of heart attacks each day in this town. No one is sure why.

And so the hunter has become the hunted!!

And that's the last time you let the kids do the dishes.

This is when life just mocks you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by shalomm: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by INTROVERT(f): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
cool
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by Slimzjoe(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
These Is some Funny shi*
grin
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by dazzlingd(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
cool
you either need a job or a boyfriend
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
dazzlingd:

you either need a job or a boyfriend

Abeg make una leave this girl na. Its her life. Leave her to live it the way she deems fit

1 Like

Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by HiggsBoson(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2015
nice one.. the captions made it funnier. the bus is only doing a nosy, it wont somersault...
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by sinaj(f): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
LOL cheesy most of dem got me laffin on ma bed grin
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by Dollyak(f): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2015
DavidGodwin:

Abeg make una leave this girl na. Its her life. Leave her to live it the way she deems fit
I agree. The militant crusade is boring.
Re: After Seeing These Cringeworthy Pictures, You'll Never Tempt Fate Again. OUCH by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mehn.......... I love this

(1) (Reply)

World's tallest man meets world's shortest man / How To Get N200 Airtime For Free From MTN Without Paying / Army Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.