Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Usd Business Plc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Usd Business Plc (644 Views)

Get A Reliable USD Virtual Prepaid Debit Cards For Your Account Verification / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usd Business Plc by Phembest86: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please who can provide me information about usd(dot)biz?

Help
Re: Usd Business Plc by ghettodreamz(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Usd.biz is nothing but a HYIP program. What exactly do you want to know about it? Besides, I think they have list of guys representing them in Nigeria. I believe if there is anything you need to know about them, you can easily get the necessary info or details from any of those guys. Just check out their official representative page for list of guys representing them, there in Nigeria.

Whatever the case is, don't forget they are never into any business or some sort of real brick and mortar investment house, but just like every other HYIP programs. Therefore, it is important you treat them like every other Hyip programs, that might be in existence today, and tomorrow is gone.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Usd Business Plc by Phembest86: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is it adviceable to invest with them?
Re: Usd Business Plc by ghettodreamz(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Phembest86:
Is it adviceable to invest with them?

That;s a question, I can't give an accurate answer to, because from the look of things, USD.biz has been around for quite sometime, even though it is currently paying, but the program's investment plans are mainly for period of 70 days. That said, it is difficult to say if the program would be around for another period of 70 days for you to eventually earn some $$ as profits, or if it would stay online for some time for you to reach the BEP. Old HYIPs are riskier than the newer ones. Therefore, the rule of thumb is, to start early or join a good program at the onset, this way you will be able to complete the first cycle and take out your deposit and profits. However, if you decided to go for another cycle while the program is still paying, it is highly advisable you reinvest the profits earned from the program and not your principal.

I hope this helps.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Usd Business Plc by sexaddict08(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2015
ghettodreamz:

That;s a question, I can't give an accurate answer to, because from the look of things, USD.biz has been around for quite sometime, even though it is currently paying, but the program's investment plans are mainly for period of 70 days. That said, it is difficult to say if the program would be around for another period of 70 days for you to eventually earn some $$ as profits, or if it would stay online for some time for you to reach the BEP. Old HYIPs are riskier than the newer ones. Therefore, the rule of thumb is, to start early or join a good program at the onset, this way you will be able to complete the first cycle and take out your deposit and profits. However, if you decided to go for another cycle while the program is still paying, it is highly advisable you reinvest the profits earned from the program and not your principal.

I hope this helps.

All the best.

Nice one...

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn #91,200 Per Day Using A Simple Platform Created / All Forex Traders Is Time For The Guru To Show / Record,mix & Master Your Songs For Just N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.