Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) (33162 Views)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park / Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by murtalaa(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
To commit sucide, you must be brainwashed. The reason this abooki people are being brainwashed is their brain capacity is naturally low. A 5 years igbo girl that has lost all her family to money rituals (as usual) will not even do it.
what about your high IQ brothers that swallows dangerous substances that destroys both their lives and that of million others?
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by nitt: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
To commit sucide, you must be brainwashed. The reason this abooki people are being brainwashed is their brain capacity is naturally low. A 5 years igbo girl that has lost all her family to money rituals (as usual) will not even do it.

Unintelligent comment
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is beyond brainwashing...... There's a possibility this people are under drugs. It's abnormal.
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by soleexx(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
Her panties gave me a Boner.......but I still wouldn't hit it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by soleexx(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
Her panties gave me a Boner.......but I still wouldn't hit it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Bro you won Enter ham? Make I help u arrange ham? sad
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by abduldope(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
DankemzI:
See her stone strong stubbornly Ugly Face! This one is a Hardened Criminal Abi na Convert! ***After Interrogation *** Burn a long arm size rod of 5mm insert from her p*$$y to her mouth, Hang her burn a firewood below. Roast that Brainwashed fool to meet her 70 male Virgins Fu*k amnesty international, f*ck @nimal rights Sadly this is what Nnamdi Kanu is doing to my Biafra people **^^Am a Biafran***
dude na origin u need abi weed lols
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Probably been raped over and over, spirit broken, emotionally unstable and brainwashed. So sad, thank God for safety.

1 Like

Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by klax(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Bro the the truth is Hausa + fulani has no brain is as simple as that no other words to qualify them they are*absolutely brain dead*

Wherever Lord Lugard is he will not rest in peace for joining us with all these apes called aboki in Nigeria soil. Lugard is so lucky that he was not buried in Nigeria i would have single handedly do everything within my power to exhume his useless skeleton pack it together and pour raw acid on it. I'm really mad with the hausas with a passion
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by jude33084(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ha! how do they brainwash these girls?
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Opinedecandid:
NA,
Catch them young;
Catch them old;
Catch them men;
Catch them women;
Catch them men disguised as women;
Catch them women disguised as men;
Catch them all.

Gotta catch em all, Pokémon!
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by jude33084(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
That is the colour their holy book encourage them to wear in case it is dirty? undecided

Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by samflex(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
No difference between how this people are been brainwashed to commit terror and the way some are brainwashing others on radio to take up arms against the government to actualize secession
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by major466(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
RichDad1:
I insist, as usual,kill them all. We'll handle Human Rights later. angry
Its normal to demand justice on boko haram suicide bomb members considering damages and destruction to lives and properties they inflicted on innocent citizens. The pain and lose of loved ones to people like her; a suicide bomber becomes unbearable. So the need to see life sniffed-out of them can be understood.
However we must understand that suicide bombers themselves are victims of Boko haram scheme of evil.
We all know that a great deal of Brainwashing is done on them for the purpose of radicalization, but there's more to it. The truth is, boko haram officials use drugs on these people. Not cocain or these local drugs you see around on the streets. Powerful drugs with capasity for Mind-Control are the special drugs used on would-be suicide bombers. By means of syringes, these drugs are injected into their body system every day until they become addicted. As soon as the would-be suicide bomber shows signs of addiction, brainwashing starts. Of couse at that stage, the victim will comply to every command and word giving because they have lost the control of their minds; via drugs. NOBODY can overcome this process of Mind-Control, not you not me. Reason why these drugs are used is because it helps to condition minds of victims for purpose of radicalization. Nazi Germany and former USSR experimented on these drugs back in the days to see how Loyalty and Obedience to law can be achieved on peolpe to make them better Citizens - 'Super-Humans'.
Once an individual is hooked on these drugs, the person will do anything including mass murder, just to get a single dose of it. And once you are addicted to the drug and you are not given a dose of it regularly; everyday, your mind and body will be tortured, so severely until it reaches a point where you completely lose your mind. An individual can even die in the process because the body system got used to the drug. Until a dose is given, the victim's life will be a living hell. That's the power of these drugs. That's the reason why these victim's do unspeakable things including murder and suicide bombings just to get one syringe of it. For suicide bombers, once they have been fully radicalised, that is it. They become mass killing machine.
The good news is that people hooked on these kinds of drugs can be Rehabilitated. Once rehabilitation is complete, the victim will go back to who he or she was before the addiction. Most people who where; lets say 'Lost' in the past because of these drugs usually don't believe they were in such a terrible condition as soon as the got themselves rehabilitated. These Drugs are Evil.
That's why this suicide bomber need to be rehabilitated to get her life back. She can become a normal citizen despite her past as a would-be suicide bomber. She herself is a victim just like many others lost through boko haram terror scheme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by Israel5(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na pant be dat? Make she thank them for savin her life o
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by solonazzy: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
smallpeepee:
undecidedWen wud our own army start arrestin? Wit all d moni spent 2 fight boko undecided
Wats ur point... We last did u hear of successive bomb blast in Nigeria.... Doubt we hav Dis week
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by kritikali(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:

U dey craze, so u dey fire 2shots at once abi..weyrey omo cheesy grin
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by KruggerINC(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:

O boy that girl go sweet to nack o.look at EM fresh young thighs
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by Appareil(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ebig22:
For where. This is an innocent civillian. Coward soldiers. Una no know sambisa. Coward camerounians
Nna wah oh! You thinksay explosives n,no go dey her body
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by Appareil(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
stillchris:
A lot of boko haram attacks have been happening in cameroun fir some time now that have gone unreported.

i hope their military will be ready when boko haram starts to shift it's main operations to camerouns's northern region that is a replica of the piverty striken Northern part of Nigeria due to the offensive mode of our military recently.
Cameroon Soldiers offensive passsssss
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
bamsboy:
[size=32pt]Why Nigeria Is Now More Powerful In The Fight Against Boko Haram – Buhari[/size]

Which other countries is he competing with?
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by Spybradd: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is not how to make allegation bruhh.. Speak with fact(s). What is your definition of terrorist? What makes you think I'm a potential terrorist?

pls dont bomb me,pls dont eat me,pls sir,osama bin riliwan,i mean mutalabu riluwan,oops(God punish orijin),pls wayne rooney(who dash monkey banana grin),pls dont eat me,dont bomb me.....you can bomb freemanand....emmm..infact rain and spread his arsse over timbuktu..
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2015
MrCork:

...Ugly...she aint even lightskin!! angry
nonsense. which one have u created.??
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by milezken(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nawoooo buhari help us oooo
Re: Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) by ahaz: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-orGilVmPAOo/VbufNRLJ9BI/AAAAAAAGE_o/a29eoYY7fjk/s400/2.jpg[/img]
This lady was also arrested by Cameroonian police after she tried to bomb a market in Marou, Cameroon yesterday July 30th.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZRyj9GzwtVk/VbufN5JsM8I/AAAAAAAGE_s/wX_Zw2tkwTs/s400/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-another-female-suicide-bomber.html
na paint she wear abi na drose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS] / Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.