Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? (44590 Views)

Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now / Osun Doctors Protest 3rd Time In 2 Months Over 22 Months Salary Arrears / SHOCKING NIGERIA: Do You Need An STD Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
vimi:
Dats the wrongest time ii ever had malaria, every1 will totally assume that uu got ebola angry
omg lol
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by olawalehenry(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
I remember having Typhoid malaria then,but some white guys came all the from England been invited by our Church to give us some musical and vocal training, Once the guys noticed me shaking during the exercises, they just started avoiding me all cos of the information they already heard before coming down to Nigeria, but thank God for my life!!!!!!!
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by lonelydora: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
I just wish Nigerians should keep fighting collectively on any issue that borders us.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by waxyung(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
I rememba hw dis made ppl drink salt nd eat alot of bitter kola.. Lwkmd.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nellypy: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kudos to Jonathan administration
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by otiigba1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nigerians were afraid to die, some even drank salted water
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Francon(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
In the midst of horror and tension, someone came up with using salt to cleanse one from EBOLA. You remember the drama that happened afterwards? Enough money for the salts sellers. Some took it to the extreme and lost their lives angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dr Royallere what does it have to do with Ebola
royallere:
it is a scanning machine, it detects HIV and STDs undecided
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Otsealu1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
I was traveling to Lagos during that period and it happEned I wasn't feeling too Well. When we got to Ore the driver dropped us in one of the eateries so I Quickly ran to the toilet and threw up. I poured water on the floor then came out to bEg one of the cleAners there with little token so she could help me clean it up but to my greatest surprise she refused the money drawing very far from mE so I couldn't touch her, all these was because she taught I had Ebola. On a normal ground thEy normally beg you for money once you go there to Ease yourself.

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by masheed1983: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sile12:

Yeah, we saw and we conquered.
. We really thank god for the victory and fashola for the swift response. Patrick sowyer would have succeeded in turning Nigeria to EBOLA country.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by winetapper: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

How Many Years Ishi Dash them
Until next Year
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2015
that time wen i was seriously afraid of boarding public buses n okada...fear of felo passangers sweat nd contact with okadaman,#iknowwancatchebola
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Tmgroove2nite(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanquay:
Sile12 what does the gadget do? undecided
Body temperature
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by otunbadan(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Sile12 are you a photographer, because you have a talent for mixing emotional pictures that just say 1 million words. I actually check you signature on nairaland to view or check for recent posts of yours. Good work bro
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
otunbadan:
Sile12 are you a photographer, because you have a talent for mixing emotional pictures that just say 1 million words. I actually check you signature on nairaland to view or check for recent posts of yours. Good work bro

Am not, but like seeing pictures, pictures that are carrying alot. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 31, 2019
My grandma rates this illustration very strong mate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are Signs That You Might Have Liver Failure / Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic) / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.