Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) (1870 Views)

Nigerians Please Be Careful With This Man. / Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law / Be Careful With The Rich Guys You Roll With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by phlio(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
I got this just now on my whatapp group.

This 16yrs old boy was sent to get a fresh human liver and kidney for 50,000 so he lured his neighbours son to a nearby primary school, he stabbed the little boy killed him opened his stomach and removed the intestine before he could finish police caught him. :::::::::::::: pls friends be vigilant watch over ur kids as well as ur neighbours and friends kids. Pls share to others to save life, God bless.

Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by richybanky(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lord have mercy shocked shocked shocked

OP pls put graphic picture cus dis pix can make someone to vomit sad.
Cc: ishilove
Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by asscb(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
What? shocked shocked

Lalasticlala,please hide this post....

Lord have mercy cry cry
Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by Ngenge(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Children of 2 Timothy 3
Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by MRBrownJ: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
KAI!!!!!! he also did remove something near the genitals.... madness at its peek!

asscb:
What? shocked shocked
Lalasticlala,please hide this post....
Lord have mercy cry cry

the OP should simply warn people on the title of the thread that there is graphic images, nothing more
Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by asscb(f): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
KAI!!!!!! he also did remove something near the genitals.... madness at its peek!

the OP should simply warn people on the title of the thread that there is graphic images, nothing more

I'm shivering broff embarassed embarassed
Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by MRBrownJ: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
asscb:
I'm shivering broff embarassed embarassed

i can fully understand you but this is THE REALITY OF NIGERIA and with the money ritual madness!!! and hopefully, after viewing this, people will be more careful with their children and loved ones... because in 9ja, a person can take your life for $250
Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by asscb(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i can fully understand you but this is THE REALITY OF NIGERIA and with the money ritual madness!!! and hopefully, after viewing this, people will be more careful with their children and loved ones... because in 9ja, a person can take your life for $250
Damn!!! embarassed
Re: Be Careful With Ur Neighborh( terrible pic) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
What da sh !t?!

(1) (Reply)

What Does Cultist Gain By Becoming A Member? / Police Raid Woman’s House, 9 Human Skeletons Found (photos) / #findhinyumoren: How A Twitter User Little Sketch Was Used To Find The Culprit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.