Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Now That He's Back.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Now That He's Back.... (4241 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
**DISCLAIMER***: Am so sorry if this thread doesnt turn out to be what you expected. Abhor from throwing insults or hurling abusive words @ my personae. For christ sakes, i am an elder statemangringringrin

Well its been a while Y'all heard from me. Yea, have been a bit under the weather. Though i still find time once in a while to drop some scattered comments on FP threads and a few on some catchy romance topics. Its been boring and stereotypic without you guyz. Am happy to be back.

WELL NOW THAT HE's BACK.....

As you all know that before i went on a sick leave, we were right @d middle of the NAIRA AWARDS 2015. So quickly let me bring you guyz up to speed. Cool huh?

Initially, after consulting and reaching out to well-meaning NL personalities, we agreed to go by the "closed-loop" format of fishing, nominating, screening, and selecting winners for our 12 standard categories of award. This implies that, a committee or panel of judges was recommended and selected to steer the wheels of this event, i only serving as the facilitator.

Ofcourse we meant it to be a sit-com show for all NLanders to sit and watch as the panelist do their job meticulously. However, after series of contribution and objections from some respected circles, we decided to include 3-special set of award categories that would be solely determined by nomination. This is to show our selflessness, humilty and compromise.

So here onwards, we have two classes of award categories. 1. The 12-Standard categories and the 3-Special categories. Remember, the standard class would be adjudged by the selected panelist while the Special class have been determined by your nominations.

Guys feel free to nominate your preferred persons but not until you go through the GENERAL awareness thread------->>

www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness

NOTE: There's a nomination thread in each of the sections. Nominations closes this friday , JULY 31st.
Cc: OAM4j, obinoscopy, rockstation, mukina2

NOTE: Sponsors are needed for this event. Kindly support us in cash and kind. Consider it as your own gift to humanity. We'r only trying to encourage those that have continually and selflessly inspire and impact on others without any financial expectation. This is the least we can do for ourselves....it begins with us.

Cc: truckpusher lagunna1 ladyboss1 idowuogbo jaybee3 lalasticlala ishilove cherlene ronald4lif missclassy naijaboiy
Agarawu23 xynerise. Spywareczar

CCC: tosyne2much, wristbangle dygeasy tunnamania11 mhizkel midehi erad lanicky luxanne sile12 friedplantain d9ty7 kinglekan kingtom oyind17 omavik introvert 190

[size=15pt]Please kindly reach me on:
Scentmarlc@gmail.com , +2347030106829 for sponsorship and enquiries. [/size]

N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 ... recognizing talents and promoting excellence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
This boring stuff again?

Una no dey tire?

You tried it before it didn't work.
All the threads you posted in various sections except romance, didn't get views and comments, which shows that people are not interested in your initiative.

Why is it so hard to realize that no one gives a fvck about this show.

Make una go rest abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:
This boring stuff again?

Una no dey tire?

You tried it before it didn't work.
All the threads you posted in various sections except romance, didn't get views and comments, which shows that people are not interested in your initiative.

Why is it so hard to realize that no one gives a fvck about this show.

Make una go rest abeg.

Thank you so much, am grateful for this challenging words........

Nothing good or new comes easy. The Mr NL you see today was just a small idea of someone back then. The couples contest you see blossoming today was just as small as thought in luxanne's head two years ago... D same goes for princessa, tosyne2much, wristbangle.... They all had challenges and many were not intersted.....but today.....they can look back, and be proud of themselves for not quitting.

So Niklausa i believe there is a part of you that doesnt want me and my team to fail. Please help us and support us. Kindly help us motivate people and your friends to be interested. If possible, reach me on the contacts there. I will be so glad.

Stay fit,
Cheers
Scent

3 Likes

Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you so much, am grateful for this challenging words........

Nothing good or new comes easy. The Mr NL you see today was just a small idea of someone back then. The couples contest you see blossoming today was just as small as thought in luxanne's head two years ago... D same goes for princessa, tosyne2much, wristbangle.... They all had challenges and many were not intersted.....but today.....they can look back, and be proud of themselves for not quitting.

So Niklausa i believe there is a part of you that doesnt want me and my team to fail. Please help us and support us. Kindly help us motivate people and your friends to be interested. If possible, reach me on the contacts there. I will be so glad.

Stay fit,
Cheers
Scent

Those shows you mentioned were successful because of some reasons I will highlight below.

1) They brought to the plate something everyone could participate in and enjoy.

This your show doesn't.

2)They were hosted by people that had influence and they also had the backing of the likes. People who could motivate people to participate.

Yours doesn't.

3) They were created because there was a need for them to be created. Romance section needed stuff like that. Nairaland needed something like that.

Your own isn't even something that is necessary.
This is because at the end of every year, each section hosts an award were it honors members of it's section that have impacted in various ways

This your show is just a boring repetition of that.

In addition to this, the categories don't even make sense. They are one sided and they are not even interesting categories.

Think of hosting something that hasn't beenn hosted on this forum before. Something that's engaging, interesting and will create unity and friendship among forum members, not this Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

Those shows you mentioned were successful because of some reasons I will highlight below.

This your show doesn't.

2)They were hosted by people that had influence and they also had the backing of the likes. People who could motivate people to participate.

Yours doesn't.

3) They were created because there was a need for them to be created. Romance section needed stuff like that. Nairaland needed something like that.

This is because at the end of every year, each section hosts an award were it honors members of it's section that have impacted in various ways

In addition to this, the categories don't even make sense. They are one sided and they are not even interesting categories.

Think of hosting something that hasn't beenn hosted on this forum before. Something that's engaging, interesting and will create unity and friendship among forum members.

Noted.

**modified**

Yesterday night wen i opened this thread, i was in so much of a good mood. I was hoping those i mentioned, known for their intelligence would come in and chip in some beautiful ideas....
just like they have always done!

Not for long i saw a comment, and it was from you Niklausa. As much as i ddnt wana get my hopes up, i still wanted to know what you got to say. Which was why your i took your first gibberish as a flash, even turned it around to be an inspiration. My reply was courteous and any sane person would be able to read btw d lines...

So, with so much vibe and tenacity you injected into derailing this thread, it was only normal for me to stop by @ your profile doorstep and see how much of a diplomatic mouthpiece you have been.

No topics found under your name but that was forgivable since it was apparent you just joined on 12th of june, 2015. As much as i try to look away, curiosity got the better of me and cudnt but check what your 400+ posts entails.

I wasnt dissapointed at all. It was filled vile responses, venomous outbursts, derailing statements, abusive and derogatory utterances....on different threads. I looked further and my doubt was cleared totally. You have established yourself as a force to reckon with when it comes to frivolous and inhumane activities on NL. Did i say i saw the so many people you have had spat with just within a month of bouncing to NL. ? I seem to agree with Nneka 123 and a host of others that tagged you as been jobless, clueless, brainless and a motherfvckin impersonating b.itch.....wheew, did i jus say dat? , no they did.

Now please learn from this:

On Nairaland, we might be equal by virtue of our membership but believe me, there are thousands of people here that are way above your league. The best way to mingle and maximize your relationship with them is being humble and be courteous with the you type and comment on threads. I am a living example, coz i have met people, professionals in different fields such as medicine, engineering, law etc, courtesy of NL.

Even if you think i was been too forward or horseridden by my blank desire to get famous overnyt on NL, there are still ways and far better diplomatic ways to echo your reservations.....definitely not on FTC on a thread that was meant to garner sympathy, support and peoples attention. You delberately did that, coz thats who you are. You think you know more than over 100 sound minds that have been consulted before commencing this event right? Or probably you think you are the wisest on NL.....well, goodluck.

In institutions, a departmental award dinner doesnt stop the faculty from holding its own awards neither does it stop the SUG from hostin an award dinner that cuts across all faculties and departments. Just like sectional events organized by independent bodies does not in any way affect what is about to be done.. Being recognized at the very top only goes to show how impactful, influential and consistent you have been outside your comfort zone. And in this days were people like you- derailers, abusers, bashers, insulters, have taken reign over the good innocent NLanders, its not only necessary, its appropriate, timely, important that an event such as N.A.I.R.A awards be instituted to herald a season of hope for those that have continually, effortlessly, selflessly devoted their time to sensitize, impact, and positively influence other members on NL. What more do you want NIKLAUSA?

At this juncture, i leave you to sulk in your dark hollowed and lonely chambers where you plan your evil deeds. Dont sell me that line that "you meant well for things to go well" coz even if i wanted to believe it, your anteceedents preceeded you. Feel free to derail this thread the more, i believe its in you to rubbish every initiative and creativity that eludes your imagination.

APOLOGY:

I sincerely apologise to my friends, mentors, role models, prodigees, uncles, sisters here on NL that may find this my outburst to be unruly and unfriendly for a person of my standing. Please do forgive me and lets continue our good relationship we'v always enjoyed. Kindly see this as just "a whip for a stray cow"..........i must say am grateful for how much support and kindness have enjoyed from you thus far. NL shall be great, but it begins with us.

Cc: dygeasy, ishilove lalasticlala ladyboss1 tunnamania11 wristbangle mhizkel aminat508 truckpusher flow1759 cowleg mrcork prettythicksme cherlene erukumakanaki orijin101 tosyne2much kkingtom kinglekan tohpahz darkenedrebel whizqueen lagunna1 introvert

9 Likes

Re: Now That He's Back.... by Aipete2(f): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2015
welcome back sweet
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Aipete2:
welcome back sweet
Thanks dear. How have yu been.

Am just gerrin berra
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Aipete2(f): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thanks dear. How have yu been.

Am just gerrin berra
ehya sorry
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Yawning*
Re: Now That He's Back.... by cyprus000: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Niklausa:

This your show doesn't.

Yours doesn't.

Think of hosting something that hasn't beenn hosted on this forum before. Something that's engaging, interesting and will create unity and friendship among forum members, not this Bullshit.
[size=13pt]
Hey.

You don't have to derial his thread. If you don't like it.
Why not move to the next, instead of frustrating his hard work.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Andrew114:
Yawning*
oga andrew how body nah?
Re: Now That He's Back.... by KingTom(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
good one Scentmarlc, fix your awareness link cool
Re: Now That He's Back.... by MRpii(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Why did the Mods closed the "Romance section chat central derailers" CC Ishilove,Seun,lalasticlala,Obinoscopy
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
welcome back Scentmarlc.

following
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
scentmarlc:
oga andrew how body nah?
oboy body da do in normal function o.
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
KingTom:
good one Scentmarlc, fix your awareness link cool

Aii sire. Will do that.
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Mhizkel(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Woah! shocked
What a perfect whip!cheesy So befiting of a Stray Cow.
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omavik:
welcome back Scentmarlc.

following
aii darling
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Woah! shocked
What a perfect whip!cheesy So befiting of a Stray Cow.

who exactly is this stray cow ? grin
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Hey.
You don't have to derial his thread. If you don't like it. Why not move to the next, instead of frustrating his hard work.

[/size]

Thankx bozz. How hav yu been baba cyp
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Hey boZz, been a while!!
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Mhizkel(f): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

A bloody sissy impersonating a female. I bet you don't need more clue. wink
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

A bloody sissy impersonating a female.
I bet you don't need more clue. wink

nahhh.. I knew who it was from day one - I just wanna laugh back grin.. they call it Karma - I call it Nemesis grin
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hey boZz, been a while!!
hey.. how are you doing?✘
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

hey.. how are you doing?✘

Am pretty fine...........

Baba am just trying to rally support for the event!!
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

Am pretty fine...........

Baba am just trying to rally support for the event!!
good luck - but I can't be of help - tight schedule
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

-aii bozz.....
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

-aii bozz.....
Re: Now That He's Back.... by scentmarlc(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dyttt secrettale lamipasco jarizod adeaks mzztega mistytohcute prettybhickie vhema cho25bc cowleg sweetsoup sweetorgasm cutehector rollyberry kizmarty airforce1
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Registering my presence officially!!!
Re: Now That He's Back.... by Gurgle(f): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

Nothing good or new comes easy
Re: Now That He's Back.... by MzzTega(f): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
scentmarlc:
Dyttt secrettale lamipasco jarizod adeaks mzztega mistytohcute prettybhickie vhema cho25bc cowleg sweetsoup sweetorgasm cutehector rollyberry kizmarty airforce1

OK. I'm with you on this.

More relief to your body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things You Must Do Before You Are 30 / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Nyanya Bombing: Nigeria Police Interpol Unit Finally Arrives Home With Ogwuche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.