Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC (3225 Views)

Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai / NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by dessybobo: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
South East loses out in NASS leadership sharing formula of APC

Click for report:
http://freshnewsng.com/blog/south-east-loses-out-in-nass-leadership-sharing-formula-of-apc/

1 Like

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by dexpee4life(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
This just the beginning

4 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Acutex: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2015
I belong to North only... And I belong to my cows only....

11 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by oluwalfa: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Biafra loading

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by abduljabbar4(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Acutex:
I belong to North only... And I belong to my cows only....

Even SS gave APC more votes but they still dont make noise like you people.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by collinsVP: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2015
The way we Nigerians look at issues baffles me a lot. That your uncle occupies a top position does not guarantee your welfare.

A business mogul was asked what he thinks will become of him if everybody was to be empowered financially just like him.

He said, "I have no problems with that because, it is only a matter of time the money will flow back to where it truly belongs".

I hate to do this but am being compelled to. Check out the home states, local governments, etc of our past leaders to see if there is a significant direct movement between the developments in those areas and the offices they held.

Is it not obvious that Igbos real estate in the north, makes northan Nigeria appear habitable. The inequality in the north is very high compared to the south.

So, what is actual value of the concentration of power in the north?

Given this knowledge, i do not bother much about lopsided power sharing. More so, Nigeria is more of a capitalist state.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Deltagiant: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2015
dessybobo:

Click for report:
http://freshnewsng.com/blog/south-east-loses-out-in-nass-leadership-sharing-formula-of-apc/
For the decades they had the posts, what political dividend did the posts bring to the Igbo nation? ....An inquiring mind

That Ndigbo are heard loudly in Nigeria was not as a result of the gains from 'NASS Sharing Formula' but their collective ingenutiy as a unique and gifted lot. FACT

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by basilo101: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Nonesense. We southerners r fo.ols. South as a whole lost out long ago, notherners head the three arms of govt ryt nw. Id.iots will console themselves wit "at least we r beta dan SE" because of some powerless positions, evn though SE got a major post with opposition party which never they dreamt of wen they wia in opposition

5 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by illiad: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2015
k
Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by abduljabbar4(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Lemme not chop ban again.

Later they will tell us that they dont need the govt or any position in the govt

4 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Acutex: 12:33am On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Look at this RAMadan.. Please don't ever quote me again oo

5 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Omololu007(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2015
basilo101:
Nonesense. We southerners r fo.ols. South as a whole lost out long ago, notherners head the three arms of govt ryt nw. Id.iots will console themselves wit "at least we r beta dan SE" because of some powerless positions, evn though SE got a major post with opposition party which never they dreamt of wen they wia in opposition
u are d one dat is a fool,not me or any oda person from d south west.wot stoped d ibo men in d green chamber from votin gbajabiamila instead of dogara?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by abduljabbar4(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Acutex:

Look at this RAMadan.. Please don't ever quote me again oo
Beg me again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Spybradd: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

o ye cow,how art thou?

1 Like

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by yashedabai(m): 12:48am On Jul 29, 2015
How to set up a pattern lock on pc like that of android This is very simple to archieve.. Just read all the steps listed @ http://arewamobiles.tk
Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by driy65(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Notice of meetin: The Association of waling wailers will be holding her general meeting on dis thread time:12:00am(witch time)
topic of discussion: CHANGE OR WAILING CONTINUA
signed: barcanista (president nairaland association of wailers)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2015
LOL the PDP has already given the SE the biggest political office to be occupied by a southerner in the 8th NASS!!!

1 deputy senate prsident = 50 deputy speaker HOR + 1000 majority leader HOR

4 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by abduljabbar4(m): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Spybradd:

o ye cow,how art thou?
Amma kasan kai dabba ne ko?
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2015
I prefer the Deputy Senate president to the other inconsquential thrash the APC gave to the SW

1 Like

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by after1: 1:31am On Jul 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
I prefer the Deputy Senate president to the other inconsquential thrash the APC gave to the SW

Old dunce, You have never make sense before. Agbaya

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2015
after1:

Old dunce, You have never make sense before. Agbaya

Why do you think the SW propaganda machines like the PUNCH and the NATION newspapers have been running amok since the master strategist Ike Ekweremadu became the DSP? The DSP is worth more than 1000 majority leaders!!

1 Like

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by after1: 1:36am On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

Why do you think the SW propaganda machines like the PUNCH and the NATION newspapers have been running amok since the master strategist Ike Ekweremadu became the DSP? The DSP is worth more than 1000 majority leaders!!
[/s]

You have never make sense all your life, go sleep so you can wake early for your fastfood security job. Only fools take you serious with all your tribal rubbish you post everywhere. SW is your own problem, and reason you scream SW everywhere. Old dunce.

6 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by OkutaNla: 1:47am On Jul 29, 2015
dessybobo:

Click for report:

No surprises there. As in, what were they expecting? To reap where they didn't sow?

1 Like

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 29, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You have never make sense all your life, go sleep so you can wake early for your fastfood security job. Only fools take you serious with all your tribal rubbish you post everywhere. SW is your own problem, and reason you scream SW everywhere. Old dunce.
Sorry you came here to gloat but I just bursted your ego.The useless APC did not plan to give any key legislative positions to the SS/SE but thanks to the PDP and Saraki they were able to get the Deputy Senate President and deputy majority whip.This is in addition to The 18 Senate committees to be inaugurated going by the new Senate rule

3 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by mensdept: 4:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Of course the Kwa speaking southerners all lost. But looking at the East, since 1999, have their leaders ever done anything tangible? See how Theo Orji got away without a slap for 8 years of misrule, and now he's in senate. See how Okorocha jumped ship to APC, and ever since, has not been governing his state at all. Or is it the former gov of Bayelsa that escaped London dressed like a bit.ch or Uduaghan?

Then those in SW since 1999? There towns are still as local and f.ucked as the case being on 1979. Just see their stadia on the thread in politics.

All because of greed and the people more concerned about attending Redeemed and dancing shoketi bobo, than fixing their community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Omololu007:
u are d one dat is a fool,not me or any oda person from d south west.wot stoped d ibo men in d green chamber from votin gbajabiamila instead of dogara?

What made the Yoruba reps vote for Tambuwal in 2011 instead of their sister Mulikat Akande?

2 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by Realisticman: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You dey even talk about South-South. Look at North-Central. Even though they gave their votes to APC, some of them are still in support of their party against Saraki as Senate president. Remember Saraki is from the North -Central. They prefer to play National politics than regional politics. Leave those people ; it is as if they don't have bearing. If I were Buhari, marginalisation will even be a child's play compared to what I will do to them. I have never seen people who collectively hate others for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by omoelesa(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2015
If those appointment are not reverse within seven days, we the ibos are definitely going to war.Biafra must come by fire or by force.

3 Likes

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by eyeview: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2015
omoelesa:
If those appointment are not reverse within seven days, we the ibos are definitely going to war.Biafra must come by fire by force.

But you are yoruba,why are you pretending to be igbo to make imflammatory comments? Stop that nonsense,its too childish of you.

1 Like

Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by kolomax(m): 5:57am On Jul 29, 2015
mensdept:

Then those in SW since 1999? There towns are still as local and f.ucked as the case being on 1979. Just see their stadia on the thread in politics.

ogaaaa seriously which part of SW are you talking about because most of the places you are talking about is now developing although the development mostly is from individuals..... So always get ya facts before commenting please
Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by MyMouth(m): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Nonsense, noisy Igbo people!
Re: South East Loses Out In NASS Leadership Sharing Formula Of APC by hakeem4(m): 6:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Okay Oya SE People you can now begin to complain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Listened To This Biafra Radio / EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Middle Belt Of Nigeria Releases Currency Note / Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.