Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why I Will Dare And Challenge Anyone Of You To... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Will Dare And Challenge Anyone Of You To... (656 Views)

Iwon Nigeria.history Will Be Made By Those Who Dare To Find Out / Why I Quit NYSC For Suit Business / Why I Quit Forex!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Dare And Challenge Anyone Of You To... by Ben1975(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
There is literally billions of dollars floating around the internet on a daily basis’s. Yet many of our people are saying it is not possible for us to make money online. Many people claim that regular Nigerians cannot make legitimate money on the internet.

I want Nigeria to embrace legitimate, honest online business and make good money from it. But too many people’s doubts and skepticisms are getting in the way.

So here for you a have put together a plan that even a newbie internet business person can do and generate money, even if they have never even made half a kobo online in their life.

This simple plan to get you to your online income making objectives comes in two basic parts. This plan has been proven to work for anybody, no matter who you are, what your financial situation is or where you live; so here it is:

Stage one

*) Set yourself some achievable goals; let me start you off:
*) You want to make per week $99 ($99 x 52 weeks = N1,000,000+ in a year)
*) You want to be the number one choice for your clients when it comes to your product in your state (for example)
*) You want to be extremely customer services orientated (good goal to have)
*) Find a niche that inspires you, it has to be a niche that is needed all year round. Xmas decorations are a bad example of evergreen products (contact me if you need help with this)
*) Pick 5x products or services in that niche – find out if there is a real demand for them (contact me if you need help with this)
*) If possible pick a few products that have residual capacity, something that people have to pay continuously for like hosting or something
*) Find out if this product is in demand on the internet (contact me if you need help with this)
*) Create a blog so you can discuss related subjects to your products base
*) Find successful like minded people in your chosen industry and associate with them

Make sure your products or services have at least a 4-5 star rating, don’t sell the market rubbish or you will make rubbish money. Pick products that are in demand and that are so good that even if you were not getting paid you would promote them anyway.

The key here is to add value to your customers lives. You need to focus on that, ”how can my business do better for my customers?” is what you should be continuously telling yourself.

There is a saying that goes

[/i]If you go into business looking for money you may never find it, but if you go into business to delight and make your customers happy money WILL find you[/i]. Thinking along these lines will pay you back handsomely in the long run.

The next part of this process crucial it is where you get pro active it’s the daily plan you need to implement these every day to build money making marketing momentum.

Stage two - the daily plan

*) Visualize and actualize success – think and talk positively to yourself, your brain is very impressionable
*) Approach people till you have at least 15 people who have real interest in what you are offering
*) Make 30 calls to people who may be able to patronize your business
*) Go to your favourite forums and make value adding posts with your offerings in signature
*) Promote your offerings on social media and offer freebies and incentives to entice possible prospects
*) Reinvest at least 50% of all money you receive back into your business boosting your marketing momentum
*) Give out hand out flyers 20x
*) Post your offerings on at least 10x very high trafficked classified ad sites
*) Spend 30-50 minutes daily reading on the industry your business is in and becoming a better marketer
*) Spend 30+ minutes in your programs daily activities (if you have one)

The key to making this work is consistency – many people give up when they face a small problem but that’s when you young fledgling business needs you the most.

Invest time and a little effort to doing something to grow your business each day – that is a must, if you don’t you and your business are not going anywhere.

Think about it; If you had a very young pikin and it was having health problems, would you abandon it and leave it to die? No well treat your business the same way.

Technically laziness is not a crime, but if a person is lazy they cannot complain they are not making money on the net. But since I am convinced you are not lazy this point is not for you right?

The thing about the word momentum is as you continuously do it things start to get easier and easier. That’s why experienced marketers can send out a campaign in an evening and make thousands of dollars because they have built the momentum over time.

So I dare and challenge anybody to do this plan everyday for 12 months then come back and tell me that they no see money.

You now have an avenue so no more excuses, if you choose not to do this it is not because you cannot make money online, it’s because you were not willing to apply yourself.

If you need any help with this – just contact me

To the financial success of all!

Sincerely

Ben Ajose
ben@eliteeca.com

P.S. If you want a list of legitimate affiliate programs you can join just email me.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pleace On What Souvenir To Use / 7 Steps To A Winning Business Proposal / In Your Opinion, Which Of Nigeria Banks Has Worst Customer Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.