Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (55084 Views)

Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures) / Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by daey118(m): 4:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Courageous007:
grin

MDY* I was wondering why guys rushes to FTC and usually dedicated it! So I woke up early this morning and made FTC to about 5 trends! So I'm dedicating it all to the messiah of this nation (Nigeria) PMB I wish you long life, wisdom and knowledge to lead us right no matter the criticism from your haters! God bless Nigeria God bless me! God bless NL.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by jiorhemen(m): 4:36am On Jul 29, 2015
keffekul:
see how huge they are......how i wish to be a soldier

You can be one if you so desire. Just pursue your dreams
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by jiorhemen(m): 4:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Blanc8:
That's aunt Ijeoma there

Even mamA Ijeoma is also there lol
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by jiorhemen(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Spymate:
Did they actually fight or offered services to the fighters?

They fought gallantly
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by daey118(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2015
keffekul:
after looking at your photo . sorry to say .buh you wont last 2 parades in NDA. jjst saying.
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by jiorhemen(m): 4:40am On Jul 29, 2015
KINGTELLER:
These female soldiers no fit fight... their role is to warm the bed of the generals grin grin

They fought gallantly. This pic was taken shortly before an operation
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by jiorhemen(m): 4:41am On Jul 29, 2015
christinie:
Strong Igbo ladies. #Igbo_hair_style

They were Nigerians
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by kuuljay(m): 4:43am On Jul 29, 2015
naija women and ukwu no be today e start abeg! they must be yoruba women because by then hausa men no go gree allow their women join army
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by guntranno(f): 4:46am On Jul 29, 2015
God bless the gallant female in this country...

Btw, thread was created @ 3:18am, moved to FP, 40 comments alwedy @ 4:45am..... We need to stay up late like this to pray for ourselves and our dear country, Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2015
OP, I've seen the book by Alabi-Isama, those women weren't on the frontline and as such couldn't have fought. They worked at the headquarters of the various army formations. Could you also post the picture of the lady typist at the army headquarters. Those of them that went beyond the headquarters, served as cooks. I read somewhere that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was a cook for the Biafran soldiers. Florence Ita-Giwa (Mama Bakassi) was also with the 3 Marine Commando when they got to today's Cross River State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by zendy: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2015
miky:
They fought for the unity of NIGERIA and spilled their blood yet some suckers want to divide the country like that? be ready to spill your own blood

They fought to keep the British inspired '419' scam known as Nigeria going.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Sodiumdawg: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Blanc8:
That's aunt Ijeoma there
An Ijeoma would (or should) have been a Biafran Soldier.
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2015
keffekul:
Now is actually the best time.
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by hakeem4(m): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Sha where's my uncle!!!! Adekunle Benjamin
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by illiad: 6:06am On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by gabazin080(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2015
keffekul:
it's never too late. But remember joining an army means you just signed your death certificate
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2015
hmmnnn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by Olofintoto(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2015
keffekul:
Is it late?
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by unite4real: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2015
They didn't fight. They were either cooking or nursing the injured.
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by anigold(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2015
jiorhemen:
Pictured below are gallant female soldiers who fought to keep Nigeria one during the civil war.

They are pictured here chatting with civil war veteran, and former Principal General Staff Officer of the Nigerian Army and Chief of Staff of 3 Marine Commando (3MCDO) during the civil war, Brigadier General Alabi-Isama.

See my Grand-Aunty chai(second from right) , so Grand-aunty fatima na ex-soldier no wonder she always encourage me to join NDA....
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by mandax: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Very nice! Gallant females indeed
Gallant soldiers? But they were not able to see into the future.

Gallant soldiers whose one Nigeria ended up having more than 90% of Nigeria's population today in poverty.

Gallant soldiers who fought for one Nigeria of now poverty in the midst of nearly $800 billion earned by one Nigeria since the women fought.

Those female soldier fought for the richness of less than one percentage of the Nigerian population.
Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by dokyOloye: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2015
miky:
They fought for the unity of NIGERIA and spilled their blood yet some suckers want to divide the country like that? be ready to spill your own blood
only a kidnapper keeps his fellow man/woman by force.
If a nigger says,I don't wanna be here,U let him go.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War by mandax: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2015
If they had allowed Nigeria split into northern, southwestern and southeastern countries in 1967, every part of what is Nigeria today must have development more than what they are today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Statement On Sack Of Service Chiefs / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.