Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (46496 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Hello all.I need 300$ PayPal ASAP.

Contact me through my whatsapp number on my signature as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by nathie007: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
I want to pay 50 usd to a foreign paypal account for a business venture. I hope to receive profits from the venture in my Paypal account too. Here is my question. How do I pay to this organization? How do I get the proceeeds via Paypal? thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bobxin:

With this US paypal account you want to help me with, can I receive money from US and sell the paypal funds here in Nigeria?

Let's chat on WhatsApp with 07053181238
Yes you can
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2016
jjy:
Hello all.I need 300$ PayPal ASAP.

Contact me through my whatsapp number on my signature as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Check my signature and visit the exchange site to place your order! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2016
nathie007:
I want to pay 50 usd to a foreign paypal account for a business venture. I hope to receive profits from the venture in my Paypal account too. Here is my question. How do I pay to this organization? How do I get the proceeeds via Paypal? thanks for your prompt response.

This shouldn't be an issue.

You have two options which are:
1. You open your own PayPal account that can receive,
credit it with fund through exchangers like IJAM Exchange. Send the fund to the organization
from your PayPal account and you can also give them the e-mail of your PayPal account to
pay your proceeds into.

2. Second option is for you to totally make use of exchanger i.e they will send the fund on your
behalf while you pay them naira equivalent. They can as well help you to receive your proceeds
and then pay naira equivalent to your bank account.

Hope I've been able to clarify your question to a great extent! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
legalwealth:

This shouldn't be an issue.

You have two options which are:
1. You open your own PayPal account that can receive,
credit it with fund through exchangers like IJAM Exchange. Send the fund to the organization
from your PayPal account and you can also give them the e-mail of your PayPal account to
pay your proceeds into.

2. Second option is for you to totally make use of exchanger i.e they will send the fund on your
behalf while you pay them naira equivalent. They can as well help you to receive your proceeds
and then pay naira equivalent to your bank account.

Hope I've been able to clarify your question to a great extent! !!

Please, what do I do to rectify this problem.

I tried to make a payment for 215 pounds, but Paypal declined payment, using my ecobank mastercard. Last week I was able to pay 35 pounds so that gave me the assurance to go on with it today. Upon trying to pay I was told my limit was exceeded and I needed to upgrade it which I dd and the 1.95dols was taken. Now, after confirming my 4digit code and card validity I proceed to make payment of 215 which bounce. I tried to split and decided to pay 15pounds first, just incase. This was also declined but I was debited.

Please any ideas how I can reverse this cos I have a deadline for the payment of 215 which is tomorrow??

I will greatly appreciate ur relpy and help.

Thanks
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazzle101:

Please, what do I do to rectify this problem.

I tried to make a payment for 215 pounds, but Paypal declined payment, using my ecobank mastercard. Last week I was able to pay 35 pounds so that gave me the assurance to go on with it today. Upon trying to pay I was told my limit was exceeded and I needed to upgrade it which I dd and the 1.95dols was taken. Now, after confirming my 4digit code and card validity I proceed to make payment of 215 which bounce. I tried to split and decided to pay 15pounds first, just incase. This was also declined but I was debited.

Please any ideas how I can reverse this cos I have a deadline for the payment of 215 which is tomorrow??

I will greatly appreciate ur relpy and help.

Thanks

First of all, kindly fill a web POS dispense error for the said amount charge with your bank.

Concerning the deadline of the said amount, check the exchange website on my signature.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
legalwealth:

First of all, kindly fill a web POS dispense error for the said amount charge with your bank.

Concerning the deadline of the said amount, check the exchange website on my signature.

Thanks so much bro, I appreciate alot!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazzle101:

Thanks so much bro, I appreciate alot!

Cheers!

You are welcome and lest I forget, I can help you to send the PayPal fund while you pay naira equivalent.

Current rate is N310/$.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
legalwealth:

You are welcome and lest I forget, I can help you to send the PayPal fund while you pay naira equivalent.

Current rate is N310/$.
Is it available now?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Is it available now?

You again in here after the omo igbo pricing stunts on whatsapp?
I disagree to agreeing to answering you! (please permit my grammar).
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2016
legalwealth:

Current rate is N310/$.

So how much would 215 pounds be? In Naira?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
dazzle101:

So how much would 215 pounds be? In Naira?

Kindly send this request to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
I need about 200$ paypal.If you have pls contact me asap through my signature.
Thanks
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
jjy:
I need about 200$ paypal.If you have pls contact me asap through my signature.
Thanks

It is available... Kindly whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by slimjoe007(m): 5:58am On Jun 13, 2016
legalwealth:

It is available... Kindly whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

Hi, legalwealth please I have a dubai verified paypal account with close to $200 but each time I try to make online purchases or payments I get an error message to fund my account. please what is the solution to this??
thanks

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
slimjoe007:

Hi, legalwealth please I have a dubai verified paypal account with close to $200 but each time I try to make online purchases or payments I get an error message to fund my account. please what is the solution to this??
thanks

Sorry for that but it sounds weird.
Kindly let me have the screenshot of the error message you do see! !!
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Franiey: 4:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Legalwealth, I was the one who called you the other day to sell $35 paypal funds which I later called back to tell you that it was suppose to be $30 and you told me to place a new order.

Do you remember?
''this is the order''

Later that day, I logged into my account to send the money and I was requested to pass a security check.
I was told to receive a call through the phone number on my account and press a code which was to be shown.

I don't have the number and I am not able to receive any call.
I have since not being able to log into my account. Each time I try I get that automated request to receive a call.

How do I solve this please?
I can't send the money nor login into my account.

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Franiey:
Legalwealth, I was the one who called you the other day to sell $35 paypal funds which I later called back to tell you that it was suppose to be $30 and you told me to place a new order.

Do you remember?
''this is the order''

Later that day, I logged into my account to send the money and I was requested to pass a security check.
I was told to receive a call through the phone number on my account and press a code which was to be shown.

I don't have the number and I am not able to receive any call.
I have since not being able to log into my account. Each time I try I get that automated request to receive a call.

How do I solve this please?
I can't send the money nor login into my account.

Your mail was received and you will receive from us soon. Thanks
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Franiey: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
legalwealth:

You haven't replied.

Please can you treat as urgent? Thank you
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by dprinz99(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
I appreciate every1's effort here
I'm a Nigeria.I just got an offer with an american firm for online job.their only medium of payment are PayPal and net teller.
now my questions are
1) which one should I choose?Paypal or net teller?
2)how can I open a PayPal account in Nigeria?and get my earnings from it?I actually have an account with Deutsche bank which I wouldn't mind linking my palpal account to.
the problem now is that I'm in Nigeria and without my PayPal account, I can't start the work.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Franiey: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
legalwealth:

I haven't received any reply from you.
My money is hanging and my account inaccessible. Please I need a solution
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Franiey:

I can help you, if you don't mind, what's the issue
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Franiey:

You were called and told what to do.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordmayor4(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2016
My UK PayPal is asking for phone number verification and the person who opened it for me is no longer available.
What do I do?
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by lordkay10(m): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2016
lordmayor4:
My UK PayPal is asking for phone number verification and the person who opened it for me is no longer available.
What do I do?
Download swytch on playstore to get a free UK number

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
I need a phone to use for usa paypal and credit card.I called you some days back, and you asked me to semd you a mail and followed up severally with cal same day,But even after many days no reply

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by dprinz99(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
dprinz99:
I appreciate every1's effort here
I'm a Nigeria.I just got an offer with an american firm for online job.their only medium of payment are PayPal and net teller.
now my questions are
1) which one should I choose?Paypal or net teller?
2)how can I open a PayPal account in Nigeria?and get my earnings from it?I actually have an account with Deutsche bank which I wouldn't mind linking my palpal account to.
the problem now is that I'm in Nigeria and without my PayPal account, I can't start the work.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by teemy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
hi all, at the moment what is the official reason nigerians cannot receive money through paypal even as peeps make earnings via google.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2016
efuks:
I need a phone to use for usa paypal and credit card.I called you some days back, and you asked me to semd you a mail and followed up severally with cal same day,But even after many days no reply

Good day and sincere apology!
You should have been attended to by now.
Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by legalwealth(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2016
teemy:
hi all, at the moment what is the official reason nigerians cannot receive money through paypal even as peeps make earnings via google.

It is frankly as a result of our country's policies that are not favourable to PayPal.

1 Like

Re: Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered by teemy(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2016
legalwealth:

It is frankly as a result of our country's policies that are not favourable to PayPal.
hi thanks, could you explain more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.