Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee (17817 Views)

Terry G Spotted At Ikeja W/o The Famous Nudist, Beverly Osu / 9 Male Celebrities That Killed The Agbada Swag In 2015-adonis3 / D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by ehie007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2009
who or what really killed the famous bruce lee, what i heard back then was that, he was mistakingly shot in his last video shoot, i also heard a spirit that killed his father came to haunt him and killed him, which of this story is really true , or is there other story.
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Pepeye(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
The game of death
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Backup: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2009
It was his son(Brandon Bruce Lee)that was accidentally shot on the set of the movie the Crow in 1993,Bruce Lee died in 1973 of
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by nich(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2009
[s]my guy, na death carry am waka comot go strollings sotay bros bruce lee no just show again o.

na painful thing sha.[/s]
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by v3: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2009
To be honest, no one will probly never know, As a kid growing up, he was one of many rizn's i took tae-kwondo classes,
As for his death, there's the comic part and de facto (i suppose)

Comic : Known for his screaming whilst stretching his muscles, it was little or no wonder people came to conclusion that died from stretching,

De facto: No answer brov
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by ehie007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2009
How come no one really knows what killed bruce lee, yea i remembered how his son died, poor him, from the movie of bruce lee, he died of spirit attack, undecided undecided shocked
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Afam4eva(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2009
Bruce lee Suffered from full-body seizures and cerebral edema and died.
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by yme1(f): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2009
@afam4eva
that was the same thing i heard too
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by shotster50(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2009
Bruce Lee died from seizures possibly caused by drugs.
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by samparian(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2009
I'm in China so i have first hand information of how he died.
They were shooting the movie "game of Death" and after some scences, Bruce complained he had a headache and was given some pain killer tablets by the movie director. he took the pills and lay down to rest. when they came to call him for his next scene, he was dead.
His death annivesary is celebrated every year here in China and Hong kong. They have a big statue of him near the harbour in Hong Kong. its a tourist attraction.
The house he used to live in Hong kong will be transformed into a musuem later this year for fans to visit.
He is Hong KOng's most Prominent son.

1 Like

Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Lazzaro: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2009
@Samparian

you are very correct,

@others
This is the real fact as how he died, he died at the age of 32yrs, in his hotel suit,trying to recover from the headache.
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Pepeye(f): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2009
Heard the wife switched the pill. . .
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by wunmilyn(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2009
Pepeye:

Heard the wife switched the pill. . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by mohawkchic(f): 2:06am On Mar 21, 2009
~I just find it very weird he & his son's death have so much Mystery & Speculations! Death by Misadventure!
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by SeanT21(f): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2009
LOL~~when i saw the topic I thought it was a big joke.When I read "Bruce Lee" I was think "Jet Lee".I was thinking to myself I don't remember Jet lee dying.I did a small research and learned that Bruce and Jet are different people.

Anyway,RIP BRUCE~~~Where was I when he died?? I don't remember hearing this on the news??
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Afam4eva(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2009
SeanT21:

LOL~~when i saw the topic I thought it was a big joke.When I read "Bruce Lee" I was think "Jet Lee".I was thinking to myself I don't remember Jet lee dying.I did a small research and learned that Bruce and Jet are different people.

Anyway,RIP BRUCE~~~Where was I when he died?? I don't remember hearing this on the news??

You must have been living under a rock not to know bruce lee.
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2009
afam4eva:

You must have been living under a rock not to know bruce lee.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2009
I really dunno what to believe, huh! :p
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Emad(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2009
well there seems to be a Lee curse that was placed on that blood line when Bruce left Asia and began to teach Martial Arts in America,
The story says that he was cursed by the chinese masters because they felt he was revealing the secrets of the martial arts to the west
they asked him to stop and he ignored them, he was married to an american and did not see the west as the enemy
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by mohawkchic(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2009
Emad:

well there seems to be a Lee curse that was placed on that blood line when Bruce left Asia and began to teach Martial Arts in America,
The story says that he was cursed by the chinese masters because they felt he was revealing the secrets of the martial arts to the west
they asked him to stop and he ignored them, he was married to an american and did not see the west as the enemy

~ cheesy I've heard this version . . .  undecided if it's got anything to do w/ his death tho!
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by spikedcylinder: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2009
SeanT21:

Are you really a mod?
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Pepeye(f): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
He died a long time ago. . .i really know why we re embarking on this journey of enquiry over he’s death
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by blacksta(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
Pepeye:

He died a long time ago. . .i really know why we re embarking on this journey of enquiry over he’s death

tHE GUY NA historian. he dey write book about martial arts
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by lildainty(f): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
STOP ARGUING;ISHAN LOPA BRUCE LEE. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by whiteroses(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
story i've been fed from childhood was that a spirit was after his life and he'd die on set as his son did so that they he had chronic muscle cramp in his neck and died so which one is correct i think samparia is probs right
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by nellaluv(f): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
I heard on e! dat he died from d curse of Bruce lee. His son, Brandon, also died from d curse too. tongue
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by mamagee6(f): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2009
Death killed him. tongue
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by nellaluv(f): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2009
Anytime someone post dat green guy sticking his tongue out, i use 2 imagine how d poster looks like. Like an idiot maybe. Nonetheless anytime i see it even without d post being funny i use 2 roflmao. No offense to myself, cos i use it too. None taken. tongue
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by throttler(f): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2009
curiosity killed him grin,
ehen now, isnt he a cat that jumps from one roof or table to the other, so it must be curiosity that killed him, as it kills all cats.
that is what we call deductive reasoning lipsrsealed.

on a serious note, i have watched his biography film, and cuoldnt tell what killed him, atleast from the point of view of his wife who authorized the film, pity he didnt live long enought to reap his celebrity status.
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
Never knew he is dead oo shocked

No wonder I never heard of him again

BRUCE LEE!!!!!!
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by oge4real(f): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
Drugs.
Re: What Really Killed The Famous Bruce Lee by Rooneyboy(m): 3:15am On Oct 16, 2009
Some of us go just stay just ask one lousy question all in the name say they one open thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi Uchendu Steps Out In Style / December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Cousin Akinkunle Olunloyo's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.