Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation (42190 Views)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) / Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by HungerBAD: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2015
ABA—Man, identified as Jacob Nwachukwu from Abala in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, has cut off his wife’s left hand over allegation of infidelity.

The man’s wife, Mrs Nwadiokeonu Nwachukwu, is now at a hospital in Aba, while her severed hand had been taken to her husband’s village at Abala for burial.

The incident happened, Monday, at Ogbor Hill Area of Aba, where the woman had lived for years, while the husband lived at their Abala village.
A female co-tenant of Mrs Nwachukwu, who craved anonymity, told Vanguard that the couple had lived in the city for years before the husband lost his job and had to relocate to the village, leaving his wife, a trader, in the city.

She said: “The couple had always quarrelled any time the man visited his wife in the city, to the extent that all the tenants are aware and intervened in their quarrels.”

The man was said to have visited the wife on the day and during their usual quarrel, brought out a machete, cut off the wife’s hand and left with it to thevillage, while neighbours rushed her to the hospital.

It was gathered that Mr. Nwachukwu’s intention was to kill his wife with the machete but missed the target as the woman was said to have used the severed hand to defend herself.

The suspected lover of the woman is said to be on the run, while her landlord reported the incident to a police station close to the hospital along Ogbor Hill, where the woman is currently on admission.

Area Commander, Aba Police Command, Mr. Peter Wabara, in a response to a text message, said the incident was yet to be reported to him.
However, a police officer at Ogbor Hill Police Station, confirmed the incident and said investigation into the matter had commenced.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/man-cuts-off-wifes-hand-over-adultery-allegation/

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2015
women and punnny hustling

this is y i set pusssy's ablaze with aboniki balm

4 a girlfriend to cheat e dey hard to bear

talkless of wife

if i catch my wife cheating

i go use knife cut my own portion of d punnny that i paid for like 68% of it

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by nerodenero: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2015
I was expecting you would say that PMB should use scissors to cut off Abia from Nigeria too. Crime cuts across all ethnic groups.
Taylor86:
sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2015
nerodenero:
I was expecting you would say that PMB should use scissors to cut off Abia from Nigeria too. Crime cuts across all ethnic groups.

wish ur dullardino will do that

we've ever craved for independence

biafra we must achieve

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by vague: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:

talkless of wife

typical igbo man born to be violent angry

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by nerodenero: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:

wish ur dullardino will do that
we've ever craved for independence
biafra we must achieve
I have passed the message and I am sure you got it.
Man, identified as Jacob Nwachukwu from Abala in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, has cut off his wife’s left hand over allegation of infidelity.
Is chopping off the head the medicine for headache?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by bewla(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2015
now na aba dey cut abi not in the north again wicked people all around us force straight human beans
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by benuejosh: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2015
In Nigeria there's no day you wake without hearing something funny.

The woman sef the watch Chinese films wella, she the use hand stop machete.

While the husband is a Nigerian movies Addict. Using machete on pple is common in Nigerian movies.

In summary. They were both trying to act a Chinese Nigerian Movie. Titled "defence in Adultery" but only if they watched wrestling they would remember "Don't Try This At Home". Now see the result.

Wish her quick recovery sha.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by ijustdey: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Man, identified as Jacob Nwachukwu from Abala in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, has cut off his wife’s left hand over allegation of infidelity.

is this the solution to the problem

some men think through their anus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Young03(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Leeele

ok
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Lord have mercy.......
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Tobbey(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
GOSH
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Echeesy be like say we go start to dey cut our cheating husband's priccck oooooooooooooo. cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by olowemaro: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
the man surely belongs to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by tucky200(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Okotoligwa!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by okotv(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Gross....is that sharia happening over there ?

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by allanphash7(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Speechless

Am here to read comments
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by freshness2020: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Speechless!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Thats their business
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by lollystiver(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
take a look@it made in aba this how day plain bihafra grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Hawlahscho(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Wasted energy.

Space for sale.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by joystickextendr: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
shocked i hope hes locked up for a long time angry

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by golddiamond860: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Check the man he's an APC member......brutal people.....
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:

talkless of wife

undecidedAnd what if you cheat?
Which part of your body need mutilation?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by ITSAWRAPP: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
yeppa shocked
Nwa Aba
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by robosky02(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation by hazyfm: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.