Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari (2008 Views)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics / Lady Says She Is Pregnant For Runtown, Shares Ultra Scan Photo / This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Mediatekroms: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015

Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2015
the younger version.....

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by CzarRex: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
Brb
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Realist5: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
The difference is one is the President's wife and the other is dreaming to be like her... I hope she has not defraud people with this semi resemblance cos I trust Nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Tboysalau(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
In her dreams baa
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Shortyy(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Kind of. She shouldn't have pouted

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Both have double chins grin That's as far as it goes.
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Greenbuoy(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2015
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Chestar5(f): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2015
I don't see any resemblance aside their difference or its my eyes undecided
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by jamex93(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
una no resemble anything !
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Divineluv14(f): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
So Is there any prize for that
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by kennyman2000(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2015
She try...
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by WillyWest: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Shes pretty, looks like Zahra not Aisha Buhari

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by Nickymezor(f): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2015
Didnt see any resemblance abeg... I guess na fr her drims smiley Mk she wake up jare smiley
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by 400billionman: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Divineluv14:
So Is there any prize for that

Yes
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by kissty(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
she try. bt y ar pplp claiming to look like "celebrities". wen buhari neva b presido u no cm tell us say u resemble him wife o na now u cm dey talk. well its gud to claim gud things
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by haryomikun(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hey guys, remember the Top Ten Nigerian dances ever topic that made frontpage two weeks ago? Well, i did a mix on twelve mentioned (some other dances were later added in the topic). Show some love guys and download. The link to download the mix is http://benjexx. heck. in/mixtape-dj-haywire-dj_haywire-top-10-nai.xhtml
Thanks guys. i promise the mix will be up to your expectations wink
Re: This Lady Says She Looks Like Aisha Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
She just thinks she looks like her because of the dressing,same complexion and same glasses,i don't see much resemblance

(1) (Reply)

Soundcity TV Gal Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Fat Butt (see Photos) / A Friend Uploaded Gerara Here Video On Instagram — Francis Odega / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Sizzling Photos As She Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.