Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) (31979 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by tosmartak(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2015
We all know that there has been miracles throughout
the years and how the hand of God works with
them.

A post from a username on Facebook is
now circulating the internet about a Real-Life angel
who falls right out of the sky. Here are the photo's
with a caption:

Jimmy Ollie
"BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has
Fallen From The Sky In London"
A human like “Angel” has fallen out of the skies over
London. The extremely human like creature with
what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to
have fallen from the sky at around 1:50pm yesterday.

The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by
what seemed to be undercover police officers
dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the
characters in the hit movie Men in Black.
It comes just hours before NASA announced finding
‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever
discovered.

All a little freaky if you ask me."

What are your thoughts about this photos? does this
really proves of an angel who falls right out of the
sky? or is this just one another hoax?

Source: http://www.theconfidentialfiles.com/2015/07/controversial-rea-life-angel-has-fallen.html?m=0

MY THOUGHTS: That kinda look like chicken wings. And why would an angel land from the sky and not even a single person was able to get it on a video. Yeye! These white people sef, what made them think Angels are white? Would have believed a little if the old man is/was a black man.

Why do stuffs like these happen in those countries and we've never heard of such in Africa? They should try again, not falling for this one.

Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by Tboysalau(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy this is an Hollywood movie
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by Okworigeorge(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
na film jhor
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by DoroMega: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Aint you guys tired of this story
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by Hassan080196(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Lies...
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by CEtoO(f): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Is wa o. I don see, read n view dis topic n pics too much na
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by sweetrace(f): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
If it had been a black man, the caption would have read, real life witch fell from the sky in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by LOUIS6(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cc : Lalasticlala , ishilove
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by spencerwilliams(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
I don't understand,did this angel fall straight from heaven and entered inside a net or what?
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
And you want me to believe this crap?
Re: Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) by tomiobj(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Chai. Thiis one has pass photoshop. This 1 is photomarket. Pls zoom in on the wings in the pics.

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Are Treating Me Bad Because I'm An Atheist- Anonym0us / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.