Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,411 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. (43330 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Chigold101(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
missbehave247:
Sad enough I don't have a neigbor wink
serious you forgot all those that live on your smart phone.like all the ones u have her on Nairaland...
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by shalomm: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

...Realy?...well, the only diffarance between me & u iz that I gots POUNDS STERLIN ...u don't!!!! (no ofoeinse) angry

enjoy your pounds sterling.

and For the Notice, it is Really and not realy, it is difference and not diffarance, it is i got not i gots, it is sterling and not sterlin, it is no offence and not no ofoeinse MR CORK.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by shalomm: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
smileysmiles:

You still dont get it... his comments are all jokes.. he doesnt mean any harm. He just makes pple laugh. Its no big deal. Its like saying you are mad at basket mouth because of the stuff he says.

okay
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by shalomm: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
jas53:

U strike me as a number 9 kinda neighbour. tongue

Nah... am number 10 and a little bit of number 3...... though i don't keep late night...
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Ewuro4: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tell me about it undecided
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MrCork: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
shalomm:

enjoy your pounds sterling.

and For the Notice, it is Really and not realy, it is difference and not diffarance, it is i got not i gots, it is sterling and not sterlin, it is no offence and not no ofoeinse MR CORK.

..CRACKHEAD ...STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by mezebel(f): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
See. As una dey claim mysterious nebo.

Mtwwwe.
Even people wey leave for face me I slap u yard dey form mysterious nebo.
Abeg who get ube na oka make en borrow me Jare! Hunga na curse...
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MrCork: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
shalomm:

Nah... am number 10 and a little bit of number 3...... though i don't keep late night...

I bet u from Mecca! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Machine007: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
lol very funny, saw them including myself(passive neighbour). but one is not on the list would have love to call him passive neighbour but.....

Sorry I don't know who is reading this.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by shalomm: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

I bet u from Mecca! (no ofeinse) undecided

Yes
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by YoungestMuller(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2015

11. The olosho:- still single @ late twenties...always wearing offensive bum-shorts nd gowns and different type of cars come visiting like say she be custom officer... Last Bullet:- No go try ur luck if ur wallet ain't ***Laughing***
12. The Musician:- always singing loud nd good every now nd den and U'll be like "e no go beta for the pesin wey thief em instruments"
13. The Womaniser:- **new day new signing...both extremely light and made of black** dats his area of specialization leaving U to irritating ringing tones @ night and loud music in d day.
14. The Radio Nigeria:- Their shop is in front of their house giving dem d chance to poke deeply into every rising issue and they'll always welcome U like "if U see wetin happen 4 iya sulia's house 2day" and thats the intro to an endless gossip.
15. The Prayer Warrior:- sleep at night nd U'll sure wake midnight to d loud sound of voice, bell and even tambourine and U can sleep only wen they ar done.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by shalomm: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

..CRACKHEAD ...STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!!!!

grin comedy no fit u....try kidnapping.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MrCork: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
shalomm:

Yes

^^ther u go...you people mennnnnnn!!!! undecided
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^Ther u go....sorry we don't hav people like u hear in London pekam....even sef in the UK...People go to work 9-5!!! (no ofeinse) embarassed
and who says i dont go to work?
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Lanceslot(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
4, 5 and 8.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by yeshi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
My neighbours' category is not ther
e
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by shalomm: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

^^ther u go...you people mennnnnnn!!!! undecided

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MrCork: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
markmira:

and who says i dont go to work?

...bruv....Drivin TAXI is nota a job.....U DONT HAV JOB..pirrrriod!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by lordtim001(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Number 6,7 and 10 represent my typical neighbour. . .Surprisingly,i have only one neighbour#PackOfTrouble.*2 in 1*
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by teeghurl(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
missbehave247:
Sad enough I don't have a neigbor wink
what jungle do u live? grin
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by henrygoody(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Guys are forming, even those living in public yard (face me I face u) of 60room with just 1 toilet nd bathroom er saying live alone, I don't have neigbour, my fathers house no tenant.... Lol[center][/center]
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by franklingud(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
U forgot the witches and wizards neighbour, ur prayers disturb them and they tend to find ur trouble at any slightest opportunity.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrCork:

...bruv....Drivin TAXI is nota a job.....U DONT HAV JOB..pirrrriod!!!! (no ofeinse) angry
somebody please take this guy to a secured room in pentagon cuz am gona kill him in the next six hours,last tym u came to nigeria waz i d taxi driver who carried u home?the answer is no cuz am not a taxi driver.well ur opinion in ma life just landed u in serious trouble as the following will take place between 6pm:to 7pm ur apartment would hav been rigged wit xplosive's which will detonate the moment u open ur door.i pray u survive d blast so u can come back to nl to beg 4 my 4givness.
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Bonethugss: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice.....
I fall in the mysterious neighbor category.... grin
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by kuuljay(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
my neighbour if them dey nack akpako you go dey hear the shout two blocks away, to control my conji every Saturday morning wey them dey start me too they arrange my own kpekus begin nack grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by dbaggy46(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
I luv mysterious neighbors, always minding their business.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
redgem:
6, 7, 8

PACK!
Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by dayleke: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
markmira:

somebody please take this guy to a secured room in pentagon cuz am gona kill him in the next six hours,last tym u came to nigeria waz i d taxi driver who carried u home?the answer is no cuz am not a taxi driver.well ur opinion in ma life just landed u in serious trouble as the following will take place between 6pm:to 7pm ur apartment would hav been rigged wit xplosive's which will detonate the moment u open ur door.i pray u survive d blast so u can come back to nl to beg 4 my 4givness.

LOL
Easy my friend.
I yaff died laffin here.
You wan die on top mr cork's matter?
Are you a learner?
How did you let him get under your skin?

3 Likes

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by MrCork: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
markmira:

^^^^see Homebase CRACKHEAD taxi driver threatenin a whole Londoner who gots pound sterlin..... Issit my fault u don't hav moiney or issit ma fault u never been to London?.. Goat! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. by romzyxy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
I v neighbours bt it doesn't feel like I v one because dey r quiet as d estate. Anyways, I'm used to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.