Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why I Left Unity Bank – Henry Semenitari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Left Unity Bank – Henry Semenitari (1119 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left Unity Bank – Henry Semenitari by TopCelebritiesM: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2015
The Group Managing Director of Unity Bank, Mr. Henry James Semenitari has been telling those who care to listen that he was never sacked as talebearers are saying all over the place. The top banker explained that he resigned out of his own freewill to pursue other endeavours.
He is saying that there is no board crisis at the bank and that the board and shareholders are thanking him for the wonderful performance of Unity Bank under his watch... Read more
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/why-i-left-unity-bank-semenitari/

(1) (Reply)

I’m Toyin Saraki’s Private Investigator – Dino Melaye / Rivers Election: Youths Threaten To Occupy DSS Offices / Visa Scandal Nis Boss Booted Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.