Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement (8204 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife Share A Lovely Picture Together / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by Backup: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2009
I Just saw the news in google and his son has a foreign accent,Was he born outside Nigeria?.Has anybody seen the Ad and how is it?
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by AreaDaddy: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2009
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by damola1: 1:23am On Mar 17, 2009
it's in you baby!

Wonderful beautiful ad
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by tpia: 4:56am On Mar 17, 2009
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by ima1(f): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2009
his son speak well
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by MsMs: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2009
Sometime last year that I heard from a reliable source that Kanu's story was in development with some foreign film company in the uk, i am still waiting expecting a press release,news,trailer,coming soon etc I have been an avid fan of Kanu since 93”. I wait and hope for the film project to come to fruition, as the Peak advert shows it would be a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S IN U wink
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by pureminded: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2009
Kanu Kanu , peak milk! moni , chei endsorsement opon endosorsement !
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by Udobass: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
Let someone help the guy polish his grammer a bit. At least he has been in europe a couple of years now, would that one not be enough for him to improve if he cannot go back to school. Just imagine the son speaks better english.
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by kritikul(f): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2009
Udobass:

Let someone help the guy polish his grammer a bit. At least he has been in europe a couple of years now, would that one not be enough for him to improve if he cannot go back to school. Just imagine the son speaks better english.

what do you expect? Please leave kanu alone, he didn't have the opportunity that the son has.
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by Udobass: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2009
It is not too late. At least he can follow the George Weah way
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by wunmilyn(f): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
yes i saw the advert nd i was like omg is dis kanu's son

he's so cute
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by yme1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2009
the son is so cute

and the advert is so touching, i feel like cryin
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by shilling(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2009
His son is so cute, nyc ad too
Re: Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement by Pepeye(f): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2009
im impressed

(1) (Reply)

Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This / Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert / Bbnaija2021: BOMA AND ANGEL Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.