Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,120 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers (19950 Views)

Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo / Imo Workers To Get 3 Months Salary Arrears / Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
graciandubuisi:

Bros how u take know? His inlaw is doing a good job for him. During the incident at assumpta cathedral, youths were give 2k to do what they did sponsored by the inlaw. Go secretariat and see mopol everywhere. Trust workers, we relax at home, at least go farm before the rain go waka. God save us

This is truly heart breaking
E- hugs to you, and anyone in this plight

1 Like

Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by chigoizie7(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Welrez:
Did he say just months of unpaid salaries? It seems this man eats cow dung!

And to even think that some youths of the same state paid him a solidarity visit. Can u just imagine the bullsh!t?

Suffering and smiling.

IMO people which way?
Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by yubarbs(m): 4:06am On Jul 30, 2015
in Nnamdi Kanu's voice *Agbogho Awusa pay teacher's salaries Agbogho awusa we'll buy him iyere nti n lipstick n koikoi shoe.* cheesy
Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by Joeoku78: 6:20am On Jul 30, 2015
I never expected this from okorocha. How can you owe workers salaries for months and you are threatening them with sack for wanting to go on strike. In a civilized country no governor or president should be allowed to go for second tenure of 4yrs in office because if elected for second tenure they are not accountable to anybody again. They govern with impunity
Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by mummydirect(f): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Na wa ooo, this isn't fair rochas De tyrant. How will you feel working as a governor without being paid? My bible tells me that a "labourer deserve his wages". Please pay them their salaries and apologise for threatening your workers. God bless the good people of imo state, God bless IMO workers and also bless our dear country Nigeria.
Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by ernecy(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Owelle is fraud, even with writin on d wall the imolite voted him into power again.

Owelle imo pple don't deserve dis kind of treatment from you.

Pay them they salary
Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by nihinlade(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Not only is this man a crook but he is also a liar, immature, ungodly with only the ability to talk (oratory rubbish) as his advantage. I could remember how he used religion to beg people to vote him in the second time. And he came from a very poor family. They soon easily forget their background and beginning.

1 Like

Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by graciandubuisi(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
milychocs:

This is truly heart breaking
E- hugs to you, and anyone in this plight

Thanks dear, we'll survive it. He is not GOD and therefore cannot determine what happens to Ndi Imo.

Imo is in God's hand

1 Like

Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by eyeview: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
graciandubuisi:

Thanks dear, we'll survive it. He is not GOD and therefore cannot determine what happens to Ndi Imo.

Imo is in God's hand

But why didn't you people vote him out when you had the chance at the last election?
Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by graciandubuisi(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
eyeview:

But why didn't you people vote him out when you had the chance at the last election?

I, for one never voted him in any of his tenures. Those who saw it coming, we were like lone voices, no one understood what we saw. Now the deed has been done.

1 Like

Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by enoqueen: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Surulere2:
MAKE YOUR KIDS SMARTER! WITH BRYTE KIDS TABLET WITH OVER 3O EDUCATIVE APPS FOR CHILDREN

How much
Re: Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 26, 2015
eyeview:

Every time I remember Imo state, I just lauuuuuuugh! Change o jaré

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.